Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SammyWammy_13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 02:57 AM
    Is my foot broken or just sprained?
    Well on Saturday after I had come home from church, I had gotten out of my car and as soon as I stood up, there was a sharp pain to my left foot. But I didn't think much of it. As I began to walk normally, there was that constant sharp pain as I was walking. Almost as if something was stabbing my foot. So I immediately shifted most of my weight to the right side when I began to walk again. But when I sat on the couch to look at my foot, there were no bruises and my foot wasn't swollen, but I still put ice on it for a while thinking it would help. It is now Thursday and the pain has not gone away at all. But it's like as long as my foot stays still it doesn't hurt or if I touch my foot, it doesn't hurt. But once I stand up or walk on it, it begins to hurt. But I don't know if it's broken or if I just strained a ligament or tendon.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 05:39 AM
    Good reason to visit the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it just a bad sprain or is my foot broken? [ 4 Answers ]

Last Saturday night, I woke up in the middle of the night with what I thought was a leg cramp. I get those all the time and usually just get up to walk them off. This time, however, when I stood up, I realized my leg had actually been asleep and I came crashing to the floor. One leg ended up...

Sharp pain - right foot / outside of right foot just before arch of foot [ 3 Answers ]

Started in December when I had done a day's worth of Christmas shopping. Pain got so bad that it just hurt to walk / any pressure. Went to doctor and got some pain med - no x-rays / he didn't really do anything other than listen to what I had to say about it. Now it's roughly 3 months later and...

How do I fix my broken foot-lock drain stopper [ 7 Answers ]

I have the foot-lock drian stopper broken in my bathtub. Please see the photograph here, this is "Price Pfister" brand. stopper1 Pictures, stopper1 Images, stopper1 Photos, stopper1 Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting I found one similar item from...

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Possible sprained ankle/foot [ 2 Answers ]

I was out on Tuesday night in a fab new pair of high heels and I had a bit too much to drink and went over on my heels on a flight of stairs. Luckily some guys begind me caught me and stopped me going down the stairs but I did go over on my foot further. It was painful at the time, but started...

View more questions Search