Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sosododlolol12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jul 5, 2011, 08:38 PM
    Bids
    HI UM TODAY I'M DOING A RESEARCH on Iphone4's they are just upgraded Iphones and a lot of heavier and so what's the point and the person who out bids money on this iPhone the first one and it works so the bid is outdone on August 1st 2011 and so also when you enter the amount of money give address so I can send the iPhone but when I say the winner on August 2nd you will have to send the money and to find winner look up winner for iPhone on August 2nd and you'll find out who won and when you found out and you won send the money in to me at {personal info removed}
    THANK YOU TOON IN FOR NEXT WEEK ON MONDAY.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 5, 2011, 08:42 PM

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Are you asking us to bid on a Iphone? If so, that is against the terms and conditions of this site and could cause your membership to be revoked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning bids [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I started an Eco friendly cleaning compony not too long ago, but I have no idea how to get accounts or where to get them. Are there sites where I can bid online, or how do I go about marketing? I need a lot of help every bit of I for will be very helpful thank you.

Residential bids [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. Just curious, how much are you all bidding on each point in residential new construction these days? Im just trying to get an idea of how the industry stands lately. Thanks Chris

Clean bids [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting a cleaning business. Any advice on qoutes? Commercial, residential, and new construction. I have two people working with me. My employees will average 10/hour. How much should I charge to cover wage, insurance,and taxes. My first job will be a restaurant that is roughly 4ooo sq. Ft....

Janitorial bids [ 1 Answers ]

How much to bid on a doc office w/three restrooms w/tile floor,lunchroom w/carpet, lobby with tile floor, front office with carpet, five examing rooms w/carpet,managers office with two desk w/carpet,doctors office with wet bar, throw rug, wall to wall carpet desk, confrence table.

Painting Bids - Square foot bids [ 4 Answers ]

I have been painting for the past 7 years for other contractors, and am currently in the process of establishing my own painting company. I have a general understanding of how to make square foot bids, but one thing I'm unclear on. When making a square foot bid on a job, whether it's exterior, or...

View more questions Search