Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Le Ann Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 04:56 AM
    Delay Periods
    Hi Guyz,
    I'm new here. How happy I am when I saw a site like this. It's really cool. By the way please give me advice. As of now my questions is regarding women's health. For two months I don't have my menstruation. I try to undergo pregnancy test but its still negative. I would like to know what are the possible reason why is this happening to me? Is there any cure to it? I am really so depress, afraid could someone there give me advice about it? I want to have a baby someday I'm afraid it could affect if I get pregnant. Thanks a lot guyz...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 30, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Have you take the pregnancy test first thing in the morning? If not I suggest you do so. They are more accurate using first morning urine.

With that said, the answers and advice you get here will be guesses at best. If you have missed 2 months of periods and your pregnancy tests come back negative, it is in your best interest to visit your physician for a thorough examination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delay in monthly period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me, my age is 28, not married, previously I use to get my montly periods normal on date but past few months after my doctor have given me the tonic tablet to take for 3 months after stoping that tablet, my monthly period is delay by one month or one & half month, and because of...

Period delay [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting married next week... n aim getting my periods exactly on the same day.. is there any safe tablet I can take to delay my periods without any side effects. Or IS thr anything I can have to delay my periods! Plsssssss help!!

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

Can I Delay My Period ? [ 1 Answers ]

HELP!! I am going camping for 3 days.. when I am due for my period and there is no toilets so we have to go to the bathroom in the bush... What can I do!! Is there anyway I can delay my period?

Clock period delay [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question: what is a clock period delay and how is it implemented in a integrated circuit? I am new to designing I.C.'s and would like to know how it's implemented. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Jason

View more questions Search