Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankc8313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 04:10 PM
    Carrier - Model 28RDS030000 Central air/heating system not working
    SYSTEM will not come on (air or heat). The fan will not come on and I believe the thermostat is not receiving any power. All circuit breakers have been checked and the power switch is in the "ON" position and the buss fuse is OK.

Any suggestions what to check at this point? Could it be a relay? Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Payne Model PG8UAA048091 Central Air & Heating Unit [ 0 Answers ]

If I turn the unit on for heat or air the blower turns on and that's it. I was getting a flashing LED code 33, then I tapped the limit switch. Now I'm getting a code 12. Stll only the blower turns on. Any ideas? Thanks

Blower for central air system not working [ 0 Answers ]

My blower for the central air unit is on my furnace it doesn't seem to be working. Im only getting minimal air flow through my vents

Carrier central Air 3ton 14 seer model 24ACB4 quote [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Is carrier central A/C better than Trane I need to replace my 21 year old central air. I got quoted for $5000 for Carrier 3 Ton , 14 Seer - Comfort series model 24ACB4. Does this sound reasonable price for this unit?

Honeywell central heating not working blowing cold air constantly [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, we have a honeywell central heating system. Yesterday it started blowing cold air, and would not stop, even when turned off. When the temperature is set, it will not heat the house, but continues to blow cold air throughout the house. My husband tried to turn it off and was unsuccessful. Please...

Add heating system to central air [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is possible to add some kind of heating system to my existing central air. We did some remodeling last year and added central air. We have hot water / baseboard heating but it doesn't seem to be enough. I was wondering how big of a deal it would be to add some kind of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.