Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popefarms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 02:20 PM
    Leaking kitchen faucet
    Our kitchen faucet is dripping and has progressed to an almost constant drip. How do I fix this. It's the type of faucet that can adjust from a steady stream to a shower pattern.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen faucet leaking onto the countertop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a single-handed kitchen faucet that has a sprayer. The main problem is that it is leaking from the base of the faucet onto the countertop. I recently changed all the innards to the faucet because it was leaking from the faucet top. Can anybody tell me what I should or could do to stop...

Leaking Grohe Ladylux kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

My GROHE ladylux kitchen faucet leaks water under the sink when its off but not on a regular bassis. Does anyone know where this leaks is coming from and how would I fix it? I purchaced the item back in late 2005. I would appreciate any coments TIA STSMAN99

Kitchen faucet leaking [ 4 Answers ]

Why does my kitchen faucet leak when I am running the bathtub or washing machine {both in other areas of the house}? How do I fix it? Could it just be that the seal in the faucet is worn? If so, do I need to replace the faucet or is there a way to just replace the seal? I have a single handle...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.