Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdubrey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 11:30 AM
    1980s and '90s instrumental music with french words?
    The song was mostly instrumental, but it told a story in French about a women meeting with her lover at her house, they then go to the room to make love, you can here moan, and then you here the front door open and she says (in French) my husband, then you hear a gunshot then police sirens etc.
    Endera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2013, 12:52 PM
    We have also been trying to find out the name of the song but No result.
    Have you been able to?
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Instrumental electronic songs of 90s [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to know the name of a song I heard in 2002. It's instrumental, which is a pain. I'll try to describe it as best I can. The song is pretty long (4 minutes at least) and starts with a violin solo. The tempo is pretty slow and as the song progresses, industrial and electronic sounds come...

Old Instrumental Music [ 1 Answers ]

This is a song in an old instrumental LP, I don't know if it was Ray Conniff or Ray Anthony or some other famous band in the 1960's. I know the name of the song "Pequeño Vals" or "Petit Vals" but I don't know who played it or the name of the album. Does anyone have an idea? The original author...

French song 1980s-1990s [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the french song out in the 80s or 90s which was sung by a young looking girl. The video shows her walking over a field and then rowing with her mother and then sneaking out of the house and going to a nightclub with what looks like her little sister whi is about 8. She has...

View more questions Search