Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PainterPete Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 09:57 AM
    Used ivory piano keys?
    Does anybody have any old ivory piano keys that they want to sell. I would like to buy a number of them if we can agree on a sensible price
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2011, 10:08 AM

This is more of a question and answer site, not eBay or something similar.

Do you have a question about ivory piano keys - one that doesn't involve someone selling to you?
    PainterPete Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 04:15 PM
    OK, does anybody know where I can find some ivory piano keys for me to paint my miniature paintings on?
    I wouldn't even think of looking on eBay.
    When I typed in 'ivory piano keys for sale' Google came up with this site, Ask Me, Help Desk, near the top of the list, so I thought it would be a good place to ask the question 'Does anybody have any old ivory piano keys that they want to sell'. I did see one person with a 'for sale' on his letter so I innocently assumed (it would seem wrongly) that I could ask my question.
    I do hope someone comes back with a satisfying answer to my question.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 05:25 PM

You posted under the sales portion of a business and careers board - ?

Have you tried antique stores, flea markets? Some pianos are sold VERY reasonably - ditch the piano and keep the keys. I doubt you will find ivory keys "out there" for sale at a reasonable price.
    churchboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 07:44 AM
    Have lot of them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Value of ivory piano keys [ 6 Answers ]

Have 1840 to 1850's Blankenstien piano need to know value of Ivory keys?

Can I sell ivory piano keys? [ 14 Answers ]

Our local hall have been trying to figure out the best way to dispose of an old piano which is no longer in use because it has nothing going for it when it comes to playing it. It was decided we try to sell the keys separately to make some money for the hall but no one knew whether this was legal...

Value of ivory keys to old piano? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old upright piano that is poor condition so rarely played. We are going to dismantle it and I was wondering if there is any value to the old ivory keys?

Value in ivory piano keys [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old piano that we are dismantling, is there any value to ivory piano keys

Real Ivory and Ebony Piano keys [ 9 Answers ]

For sale. This is from a piano dating back to 1909, the keys are in great shape. The piano has been distroyed as it was an old upright player piano and it was falling apart. So I salvaged the keys... They are the real ivory and the real ebony. I am in TN. I am not sure if the sale of these...

View more questions Search