Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SuperBabe Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 03:35 AM
    Cant Finish
    For a while my boyfriend has had trouble finishing, he says he just feels no sensation while we are having sex. The oether day when we were having sex he had trouble finishing again but he managed too. We just want to know if there are anyway to enhance the sensation or what can be done.
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Feb 1, 2007, 07:16 AM
    He could have an under sensitive penis, it varies. If he is using thick condoms it could attribute to the lack of sensation. Have you tried different positions to make the fit more snug? Could help.
    admiralsfan Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Feb 1, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Similar to the last post, have your boyfriend try ultra thin or ultra sensitve condoms. In my last relationship, I had trouble finishing myself then switched to ultra thin/sensitive. Haven't had a problem since.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 1, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Is he on any medications? Even herbal over the counter supplements?

Feb 4, 2007, 05:10 AM
    He isn't on any medications at all and we don't use condoms so that not the reason either...
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Scratches head... I can't help but wonder if there's a size issue here with either party...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2007, 10:45 AM
    More foreplay, and are you not happy that he can not finish, that means more satisfaction for you. AM I WRONG?
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    More foreplay, and are you not happy that he can not finish, that means more satisfaction for you. AM I WRONG?

Yeeeeee Haaaaaa caw hours of fun and play hell Joe you make a dam good point what's to moan about huh

Feb 4, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Scratches head ...... i can't help but wonder if theres a size issue here with either party.....
    I don't think so because when I give him head jobs he says the same thing, he just feels no sensation. When we have lots of foreplay he gets there but he says that he sinply isn't enjoying sex that much because of the lack of sensations.
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBabe
    I dont think so because when I give him head jobs he says the same thing, he just feels no sensation. When we have lots of foreplay he gets there but he says that he sinply isnt enjoying sex that much because of the lack of sensations.
    Well in that case maybe its time to talk to a professional I wish you luck x
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Feb 4, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Just experiment and see what works!
    There are several good websites about techniques - you've probably seen them already.

Feb 5, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Have tried evry position we can think of and looked them up and stuff like that. Some positions are better for him then others but its still not that great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex hurts :( [ 19 Answers ]

Hi Recently every time me and my boyfriend have sex afterward it really hurts and can't have sex for until about 3 to 4 days afterwards :( is there somethink wrong with me? And has this happened to anyone else before if it had what did you do to stop it? Thanks

Hurts [ 73 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for 8moths . We were pretty steady. I really feel he loves me. He has been hurta lot by woman.. so he keeps saying he don't want any comiments yet I hear a lot of stories about him falling in love with his ex wife agai and hew had been seeing her for a while now. He...

Still hurts [ 4 Answers ]

Why do I still hurt over my cousins death? It was in 98 such a long time ago. I remember one day my aunt and cousins visiting us when we lived in fayetteville. My step mom and cousin got into a religious argument over a song. Finally my aunt said she was sorry that they would just have to leave and...

Hummm... it hurts after sex... [ 10 Answers ]

After I have sex I start 2 hurt down there... why? An it hurts when he is putting it in... why?

View more questions Search