Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BowCountry Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2011, 03:21 PM
    I'm so confused about a guy I haven't even met.
    (this might be long) Well I have two questions, but first let me tell you the story. We met on You tube (yes, I know, weird). We talked and got to know each other really well. He made me smile all the time, by calling me beautiful and stuff like that. And as stupid as it sounds, I fell in love with him.

Unfortunately, my mom found out we were talking and took my phone. I just got it back and I've tried talking to him once or twice, but he's not the same anymore.. he's more withdrawn, doesn't joke. I have no clue why.. We hardly ever talk.

And the next question is should I trust him? I've never met him. But I've seen tons of videos and pictures of him. I've also web cam with him. And if he was some creeper wouldn't he would have tried to do something already? (we 'met' like a year ago). And yeah.. Does anyone have answers? Please?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 03:59 PM

Whatever changed him, probably something in his life, he is backing off, and so should you. Its no longer a matter of trust or anything else, but a matter of interest, and enthusiasm. Maybe it just faded, or maybe it was never there when he thought on it. No big deal, plenty of others to get to know, within the boundaries of your moms rules of course.
    HurtScorpio Posts: 92, Reputation: 23

Jul 9, 2011, 07:34 PM
    Just stay away from the situation. At the time he may have been single and now he is with someone and may not want to tell you but I would advise staying away from meeeting someone on YouTube however that happened. Sounds like you are a teen so stick to people in your area, school, and not on the internet. You truly do not know a person until you meet them in person and why are you taking the chance of him "doing something crazy"? Do you think maybe that is why your mom took your phone away? I am not trying to be sarcastic but maybe you are trying to seek out social contacts and not looking at the consequences. Be careful. Wait until you are older if you want to "date" on the internet and if then do so on a dating site not YouTube.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2011, 08:54 PM

Obviously he just isn't into this relationship as you are. Don't you think its time to try and find someone that you can sit down and talk with without being on a web cam. How can you fall in love with an image on a computer screen that you have NEVER meet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I met this guy ! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I met this guy and he's 28 years old. We have been talking for 5 months now, although we haven't met yet, but will soon. I am wanting to know, how can I adapt to his sexual cravings? I am 40 and he is 28. Hes a young guy, I know and he says he's a freak, but the things that he wants in the...

I met a guy who I think is sexually confused, should I give him a chance? [ 11 Answers ]

A few weeks ago I met this incredible guy, he's sweet, funny and just love to hang out with him. We can be together for hours and just enjoy eachothers company. I seriously thought I met the perfect man. One thing I always like to say is that I have the Gaydar! I can honestly tell when someone...

An older guy I never met. [ 8 Answers ]

Okays, so... I'm a 16 year old bi/gay confused guy. I had a dance performance, and I saw this really cute guy performing from backstage. I told my girl-friend who's in the same group as his, and she told me he's gay. I got really happy lol. I looked him up on Facebook, and added him (w/o a message...

This Guy I met [ 10 Answers ]

I decided to move, and pack all my stuff up and leave. So I did. I went to go visit my little sister who lives a few hours from where I live and in another state.. We have different parents... shes like my adopted sister... anyways on with the story... I went to go visit her and I have always...

View more questions Search