Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenny1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 02:25 PM
    Pelvic pain
    I've suffered from chronic pelvic pain for almost 2 yrs now. I had an ultrasound done to rule out endometreosis and everything was normal. The pain isn't in my abdoman, but more on the actual pelvic bone itself. It gets worse when my IBS flares up which is a few days before I start my period. My periods are normal, lasting 4-5 days and I start every 25-28 days. However, the pain is there almost every day it just gets worse around this time. On a scale from 1-10 it's a 7 on the worst day. Sometimes it's a pressure pain and standing, walking, sitting for long periods makes it worse. I've also been trying to conceive for almost a year (8 months) to be exact. I've taken some online hormonal imbalance quizzes and have a lot of symptoms such as bloating, dry/skin, weight gain and irritabilty, just to name a few. Do you think the pelvic pain could be due to a hormonal imbalance?

Check out some similar questions!

Pelvic pain [ 0 Answers ]

I've been having pelvic pain for 9 years now. When it first started it was only after orgasm in the 5 days area before my period.I've been diagnosed with fibroid 4 years before that.2 years later the pain worsen and I started to have pelvic pain attacks that lasts 20mn each after either orgasm,...

Pelvic pain back pain [ 0 Answers ]

I have my baby girl 8 month ago now I'm feeling pelvic and back pain what shod I do

Pelvic pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am due between the 16th and 25th of this month (with my second baby) and I am having pelvic pain, I don't want to call and go to the hospital just to be sent home, but I can hardly walk and was wondering if I should just call and go to the hospital and deal with being sent home over nothing. Or...

Pelvic pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having nagging pelvic pain throughout the month for about four months now, and been trying to conceive for three months now, how does it affect my fertility. Been to the doctor, says I have fibroids, they are not suppose to be painful so why this pains?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.