Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chloe11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 05:59 AM
    Hiya I am 14 and so is my boyfriend he is in the year above we really want sex help
    Me and my boyfriend really want sex but we don't know if the time is right we really like each other . We have even met each others parents but we just don't know
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 06:05 AM

So, is it right for us to assume you are ready to be parents? You know that's what happens with sex right?

You know that there are some very serious health consequences involved if you do get pregnant at your age.

Sex = babies. Pure and simple. There is no form of birth control that is 100% effective.

Please wait for sex, it's really not all it's cracked up to be. Besides, the first time is really going to hurt.
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Jul 4, 2011, 08:50 AM

You are both under the age of consent so it would be illegal.

J_9 is right, when we strip everything down to basics, sex=babies and there is no contraception that works 100%.

If you're 14, your desire for sex is probably both of your natural libidos kicking in - it's all about hormones at your age!

Most people regret their first sexual experience, even when they are sure it's what they want.
    And you are not sure it's what you want - therefore I think you should wait. If you do it whilst you are unsure you are far more likely to regret it, and you'll be wondering "should I be doing this?" all the way through.

If you and your boyfriend ever break up, and you have had sex, the break up will be 10 times worse.

At least wait until you are 100% sure it's what you want. When you have no doubts, only you can make that decision, but for now you are blatently unsure. If you weren't, you wouldn't have asked, so wait!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 09:02 AM

Have you asked your parents if it is OK with them for you to have sex ? Are they ready to raise your child when you get pregnant ?

You are not near ready to have sex and if your "dating" is leading in that direction, you need to change how you are dating at 14
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 4, 2011, 09:20 AM

NO ONE should engage in sexual intercourse unless they are financially, emotionally and physically ready to have a child. I doubt if you qualify in any of the three.

But let me ask this question. WHY do you want to have sex? Sex is not recreational. Its something that should be shared only between people in a long term, committed relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

17 year old having sex with 21 year old boyfriend in nc [ 4 Answers ]

We just discovered that 3 nights ago our daughter snuck out her window with her 21 year old boyfriend while he was up visiting. If she is taken to the doctor for exam to see if still a virgin or not do they have a legal obligation to tell me due to him being 21. And if there is any legal action...

My boyfriend of over a year won't have sex with me or kiss me [ 4 Answers ]

I am really desperate for any advice. My boyfriend of little over a year won't kiss me or have sex with me. We have only had sex 3 times and that was about 8 months ago. In the beginning he was always trying to make out with me and kiss me and now I have to ask for a kiss. He is 35 and I am 26. He...

14 year old wanting to have sex with 17 year old boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my names izabella! Me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 2 years (im now 14) And we are really passionate about each other and every time I see him we pash and sometimes do oral sex and stuff like that, and latley we have been thinking about having sex with each other, I want...

I'm nervous to ask my 1 year boyfriend if he wants to have sex [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I've been dating my boyfriend now for a little over a year now and I'm about to move in with him in the next week and a half. He is 20 yrs old and I'm turning 18. He has admitted to me that he has had a lot of girlfriends and one night stands and that he is definitely by no means a...

View more questions Search