Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afsananigar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 02:21 AM
    Which movie song of lata about ragni and geet broadcast 4 Jul 0630 to 0730 Hrs
    From FM Vivid bharti radio a song of Lata was broadcast on morning of 4 July containing words of Ragni and Geet.It was something like Main tumhari ragni hoon tum geet ho.I forgot the exact wording but it was a sweet song.I want to know name of its movie so that I may find it on You Tube.

Check out some similar questions!

Passprt 0730 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have just bought 3 passport 0730's all 1TB but I cannot use more than 1 at a time in my computer as it will only alowe me to access 1 at a time I have named them different but still only 1 at a time, I have had externat HDD's before that were the same and I could access them all at the same...

How much to geet married in city hall in chicago [ 1 Answers ]

What is the full price to get married in chicago city hall

Nuclear war movie that looked like a news broadcast [ 2 Answers ]

About 12-13 years ago, I came home drunk one night and turned on the TV. There was a news broadcast about some country(?) attacking some other country(?) with nuclear weapons. At first, I was fooled to believe that this was a real news broadcast, but after a while realized that it was a movie (or...

Pc broadcast [ 1 Answers ]

What is the reasons of PC is giving heavy broadcast in network

Determine factory overhead application rates-direct labor, direct lobor hrs, mach hrs [ 0 Answers ]

Need to figure factory overhead using direct labor cost method, direct labor hours method, machine hours method. Info: Direct labor cost - $432,000 Direct labor hours - 90,000 Machine hours - 120,000 Manufacturing costs: Direct materials - $180,000 Direct labor - 540,000

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.