Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skohon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2011, 03:48 PM
    What size screw for condenser fan in kenmore refrigerator?
    I need to replace the nut to hold the condenser fan on and cannot find the right size. Thanks.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2011, 04:44 PM
    It could be metric or SAE. Most are 6/32, 8/32 or maybe 8/24. HD and Lowe's have screw samples in their hdwe section. Isn't it more than 1 nut? Take the other ut with you and try the samples.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2011, 03:17 AM
    Are you talking about the nut that holds the blade on? If so I would take it to the hardware store and find a nut and washer. The original one is a stamped nut. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Oven Power Cord Attachment Screw Size? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everybody! Ok, I have an older GE Oven, model number jbs030k1ad. The power cord attaches with 3 screws.. I just need to know what size these screws are! The company can't tell me because "its an old model". Neither can Sears, Lowe's, HomeDepot or the local hardware place. If...

Replacing a Rheem 5 wire condenser fan motor with an Emerson 4 wire condenser Fan [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Rheem a/c unit that the fan motor quit. I took all the information off the old motor and went to a local supply store and they cross-referenced the numbers and gave me and Emerson motor. All the specs are the same, 1/5 HP, 1075 RPM, 60 Hz, 1.3 Amp, single phase. When I got home, I took...

Evaporator fan or condenser fan location [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Maytag plus side by side and I am troubleshooting a cooling problem on the fridge side; freezer is at -15 degress while the fridge is at 55 degrees. I suspect the evaporator fan, but to keep everyone clear is the evaporator fan in the freezer and the condensor fan under the...

What size allen wrench is needed to remove screw 76713 on K-10412 [ 1 Answers ]

What size allen wrench is needed to remove screw 76713 on K-10412

Replacing a fan on a Kenmore Refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone guide us in replacing the fan on a Kenmore refrigerator? Do we also need to replace the motor? A Sears repair person indicated that because the fan had not worked properly we should also replace the motor. :rolleyes: The refer works good with a small floor fan running behind it.

View more questions Search