Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samartinez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2011, 12:05 PM
    CNA reciprocity NYC to AZ?
    Does anyone know if it is possible to validate my nurse aid certificate from NY to AZ? I was just certified last week so I have not worked as a CNA; however, I do hold my certificate.

Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2011, 12:59 PM

If you were certified just last week for NY state, why don't you call them back and ask them what procedure is needed for Arizona (there may be nothing you have to do seeing as you just passed your course). Every state is different, therefore I understand your question, but you have to ask the right people.

We are all volunteers here and would have to go through this procedure for you to get an answer, so why don't you ask the appropriate people where you were certified.

Tick
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 3, 2011, 02:10 PM

It does not appear that NY has a multistate licensure compact. I suggest you call the Board of Nursing in AZ to find out what the steps are to transfer your license from NY to AZ.

Arizona State Board of Nursing - Home

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reciprocity in weddings-- should a bride be in her bridesmaid's wedding party? [ 4 Answers ]

I got married two and a half years ago. A year before the wedding, I met our best man's girlfriend. After getting to know her, I asked her to be a bridesmaid. Now, we are pretty good friends. She and the best man are getting married soon. The soon-to-be groom has already asked my husband to...

I'm a NYC student from CA working in NYC for 3 months. What taxes do I have to file? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a student from California currently living, studying full time, and working part time in NYC (since 9/09). What taxes do I have to file?

If I live in GA but work for a NYC company, do I pay NYC taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

My home address is GA so will my income tax reflect payments to NY State or City for this employment? Peter

Live in Wisconsin, work in Minnesota [Reciprocity] [ 1 Answers ]

I never filed for reciprocity at my Minnesota job, so now I need to figure out how to get the MN taxes back that I paid. I looked on the IRS website, and it looks like I need form M1. One section told me to fill out M1-NW (Non-Resident) and another told me to fill out a different form instead....

Live in nj working in nyc own a 2nd home in nyc [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I recently moved to nj oct. 06. I continue to work in nyc as a teacher my husband a paramedic in brooklyn. We also own our prior home a 3 fam building in brooklyn, ny. Should we fill out taxes in nj and if we don't does that affect our property tax break(nj) or property tax Rebate(nj)?

View more questions Search