Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WriterGirl_15 Posts: 79, Reputation: -3

Jul 3, 2011, 11:59 AM
    Bored Teenagers
    So, I'm a teenager who is visiting my best friend for the first time in months. We had a blast out on the swings and trampoline and in the sand yesterday, watched a movie marathon last night... and now we're both surfing online. I think it's a little pathetic. I don't want to spend all week with her doing the same thing I do at home when I'm bored. I can surf online when I'm alone. But I have no idea of fun things to do, especially since neither of us can drive and there's nothing nearby. Ideas?
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Jul 4, 2011, 12:06 AM
    You can always enjoy a good film together! Like, there's tons of films that you could watch together!
    This is really easy if you have like netflix or something.

You could also watch films she may have, or maybe look them up online?
    Lyra123 Posts: 184, Reputation: 42

Jul 5, 2011, 04:30 PM
    Here are some things me and my best friend did up until we were both 18 to have fun and pass the time.

- Start a drawing and have the other finish
    - Camp out in the back yard
    - Play card games
    - Dress up in weird costumes (typically the Grim Reaper) and play hide and seek with flash lights
    - Watch films
    - Make our own film
    - Build giant rock towers
    - Go for walks
    - Talk about philosophy
    - Star watch
    - Catch grasshoppers (and let them go)
    - Fish
    - Climb trees
    - Night tag
    - Take turns telling a hilarious story
    - Do each others hair
    - Roll down hills
    - Make up silly dances
    - Catch butterflies
    - Explore the woods
    - Make tie dye T shirts
    - Bobbing for water-balloons
    - Create new smoothie and milkshake concoctions
    - Ride bikes
    - Ride quads (with adult supervision)
    - Catch crayfish
    - Catch minnows
    - Catch lightning bugs
    - Skip stones

Hope you can use some of these ideas. I know they sound silly but they are quite fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business for a teenagers [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a teenager am 16 high school student . I would like to start a business but I don't know what kind ? I want something easy and fun that won't affect my studies !

Is halloween right for teenagers? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm doing an editorial for school so I need to know soon! Is it right for 13-18 year olds to go out trick-or-treating one last time? Well I think so because it's there last chance to even go out before they hit adult hood anywayz let me know:) :p :p ;)

For All Teenagers Out There [ 3 Answers ]

After reading a lot of posts from teenagers I felt compelled to pull something together to sort of help, mostly reassure. 1) Teenager years can be awful. Everything is changing and everything is new. Please be easy on yourself all this stuff is new you aren't supposed to have the answer and...

Teenagers rights [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 17 yr. old cousin who came to stay the summer with me. She doesn't want to return home. She has had a rough life and doesn't want to go back to it. She will be 18 on Dec. 21. What rights do we have? We live in Virginia.

View more questions Search