Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linaking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2011, 03:39 AM
    Am in love with ma boss n he also loves me bat I have a guy n he is also having alady
    As I was saying we all in love with each orthere bat thing are getting out of hand and I don't kwn what to do he is have some one with me I have a guy bat it looks like we have falling in love with each that we don't even no what to do I want to be out of the relationships so help me ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 3, 2011, 03:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by linaking View Post
    as i was saying we all in love with each orthere bat thing are getting out of hand n i dnt kwn wat to do he is have some one with me i have a guy bat it looks like we have falling in love with each dat we dnt even no wat to do i want to be out of the relationships so help me ?
    Your post is very hard to read for those of us who do not text. Please use complete words and sentences as this site requires. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The guy my best friend loves turned out to be in love with me [ 4 Answers ]

This is so hard and killing me , I volunteered to an association that cares for blind people and there I met a blind girl who became my best friend , then I met such a sweet guy who is also blind . He is so sweet and smart and getting closer to me everyday, he didn't tell me anything yet , but it...

I love her, but she loves another guy. [ 11 Answers ]

I won't get into too much detail but I love a girl, the problem is she loves this other guy. What should I do? The back story of this problem.. ^^ I know I love her, or you could say I care a lot for her. I wake up every morning finding new ways to make her smile, and ways to tell her how much...

View more questions Search