Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEOW.meow Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 11:15 PM
    Famous Feline Paintings
    Are there any famous paintings of cats? I'm interested in knowing and who the painters are?

Check out some similar questions!

Feline Stroke [ 1 Answers ]

Our almost 13 y old Siamese cat had a stroke Tuesday morning. She has a Hyperthyrod and is on cream hormone. We took her in and all the blood work came out WNL. No cat scan because too expensive. She has progressed some but not able to see on her right side. She has right sided weekness....

Feline leukemia? An answers? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey you I asked you quetsions about my cat yesterday... well we take him to the vet and they just now got back to us that he had feline leukemia. And that he will not get better and that they have to put him down :( But now I have more questions... How did he get this is,it in the...

Feline gingivitis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a fairly new kitten, just spayed & when I bought her home from the vets I asked him about her bad breath. He looked into her mouth & said he thought it was gingivitis. He then said, that he couldn't cure it, as antibiotic treatment is temporary, & the problem returns. Her teeth look...

Foxes: Canine or Feline [ 7 Answers ]

What family are foxes in, Canines or Felines?

Feline Gingervitis [ 4 Answers ]

One of my cats has just been diagnosed with gingervitis. Her mother died from the same problem. Is gingervitis hereditary, is it always terminal & if not how is it treated? Would greatly appreciate any assistance to save her life.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.