Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel9990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 03:59 PM
    Can I have a dual citizenship ? Greek - belgian
    Hello :) I am 21yo with Greek nationality. My mother was born in Belgium (by Greek immigrants) and stayed there for 20 years until she got married there with my father who is Greek and then both returned to Greece. She has dual citizenship .Can I have too? Thanks in advance :)
    musicianship101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 04:06 PM
    Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

What I need for australian/greek dual citizenship? [ 0 Answers ]

My father is greek, my mother is Australian, what documents do I need to apply for an australian/greek dual citizenship?

Dual greek Australian citizenship [ 9 Answers ]

I'm also trying to gain EU citizenship through my greek heritage. Both of my grandparents are greek and born in greece and moved to australia in the early 1960's, my father was the only of his siblings born in australia and they all speak greek and have gone back several times to visit. We're all...

Dual Greek-US Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

All four of my grandparents emigrated to the US from Greece; does anyone know the steps involved for me to obtain dual Greek-US citizenship?

Dual usa/greek citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I go about getting a copy of my husband's grandfather's birth certificate - it was born in Tripoli Greece. Is their a form or service I need to use or can I go through the embassy?

View more questions Search