Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tabuyo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 08:25 AM
    GE Dryer
    I have an older GE dryer that squeaks really bad most of the time - sometimes though it doesn't or it isn't that bad. Any ideas.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2011, 10:28 PM
    Disassemble and clean then use white lithium grease on bearing at rear of drum. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag neptune dryer, MDG6700aww, barely heating. Dryer is only a few months old. [ 6 Answers ]

Maytag neptune, MDG6700aww, is barely even getting luke warm when drying clothes. I have tried changing the temperature and cycle settings and it doesn't make a difference. When I first put the dryer in it worked fine, now in the past month its not even getting "warm". It's a gas dryer.

Kenmore Model 417.94712400 stackable washer/dryer; dryer doesn't heat up. [ 4 Answers ]

Dryer drum rotates, and it responds to the "cycles" dial, but the heating element doesn't heat up. Is there a reset button somewhere, or do I need to replace the heating element, OR? Thank you.

GE dryer drum not turning- felt ring destroyed- dryer just hums when you start it? [ 2 Answers ]

GE Model DHDSR46EG6WW Serial MR701623A

The outlet for my dryer made a popping noise when I turned the dryer off. Fuse? [ 3 Answers ]

I had the dryer running and turned it off. At that time, the outlet made a popping noise. The dryer doesn't run anymore. Can it be fixed?

Dining room circuit only works while dryer is running, Dryer doesn't heat up? [ 7 Answers ]

Old house with knob and tube wiring. Dryer has 3wire w/ground. 60 Amp Fuse Box. With the lack of circuits there is a lot of fuses blown. Friend/owner has upped the fuses all to 30 amps and has been warned of the dangers associated. Dining works normally some of te time, but at different periods it...

View more questions Search