Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carlie88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 07:17 PM
    Angry boyfriend, don't know what to do.
    Moved to its own thread

My boyfreind and I have been together for nearly 3 years and he seems to always hell at me and call me names.. I try to talk to him but it doesn't help cause it gets worse as he doesn't like talking.. Im so lost I just want to help these anger problems he has but I don't think I can cope
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2011, 07:42 PM

Dump him, and let him do the coping.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2011, 09:12 AM

Time to show him the door-this is emotional abuse.

Get your own life back and leave him to his yelling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is angry with me what should I do? [ 8 Answers ]

M feeling very upset.. We both love each other a lot.. but we had a quarrel yesterday.. he is annoyed though he didi not pretend.. what should I do to make him happy.. I have already felt sorry... he said"it's ok" but I know we hurted each other.. we need that back moments again we are living far...

Boyfriend gets angry when I worry about him... [ 11 Answers ]

Hello! My boyfriend of 3+ years get upset when I worry about him. Is that normal? EXAMPLE: Normally we talk to each other at some point after work and again before we go to bed, although he says Im not allowed to expect that I can talk to him each day. Have any expectations of when/frequency of...

I'm always angry and upset at my boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

I'm young and I have a boyfriend 3 years older, we split for about 3 months and we've been back together for 2 weeks now. We're both trying really hard to not let the things that broke us up before do it again. We always fought, and he always admitted to being the one in the wrong. I always just...

My boyfriend has no sex with me and I am angry! [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it that my boyfriend is not sexual with me for the past month, almost?

View more questions Search