Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalicia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 02:05 PM
    Children author
    Yes, I just wrote a children's book for young girls it's called I Love Me Because God Made Me. I was wondering how can I give my books to schools and churches around the world. It teaches young girl to love theirself and thank God for making them. Thanks:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2011, 02:13 PM

Has an editor seen it and proofread it? Are there illustrations? Is it in its final form? Is a publisher interested?
    kalicia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 03:25 PM

Yes, it published and there great pictures which goes with the story line and the book is in Barnes and Noble. The title is I Love Me Because God Made Me by Shakira.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 1, 2011, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kalicia View Post
    Yes, it published and there great pictures which goes with the story line and the book is in Barnes and Noble.
    Was it self-published? Ah, I see. Xlibris. Isn't that vanity press marketing your book for you? Did you sign a contract that outlined what they would do?

If you want the book to be available to schools and churches, you are going to have to do the traveling and the presentations and book signings and a lot more work, including handing out free books, to get your book out there.

You MUST get people to post positive reviews on B&N and Amazon. I just bought one and will possibly review it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a registered sex offender live with children who are family or their own children [ 7 Answers ]

Can a sex offender live with children in their families or their own children if the offense is not on them

Signed children books by author [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Could you please tell me who is this author, Elfrida Vipont? Apparently my search showed that she was an author like Enid Blyton for chilldren books, however, not as popular. My question is that I have two of her books, one signed as "Elfrida Vipont" and the other book, under her pseudonym...

Want My Children to Visit Me. Order is from State Where Children No Longer Live [ 8 Answers ]

Children were living with mother in Hawaii when order was signed. Children and mother are now living in NC, have been for 3 years. Does State of NC have jurisdiction or do we have to go back to Hawaii? I want my children to come visit me where I live and she is saying I have to go to NC to visit...

View more questions Search