Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claud6622 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 12:12 PM
    A sensor to see if there is a spirit in your house?
    Im claudia and Im 11 I feal like Im being watched at night one time I felt like there was something watching me I got scared and I was fully awake I put the covers over my head and I could see through the blankets and something was by my side of my bed and it was black I took my remote to my TV and turned it on the thing watching me was still there I took the covers off my head and looked where it was and it was gone I've been exspierencing things like that sense I moved in
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 25, 2011, 06:19 PM
    No, there is not really a seņor to see if you have a spirit in your home. Being as young as you are... you should talk to your parents about this.
    mame_chula123 Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2011, 04:59 PM
    Ha that's creepy lol... but you should tell your parents that you are feeling like this in your room. And have you had another bad experience because my sister had a lot of troubles with spirits especially for my father.. He actually seen a DEMON in bright wood...
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 31, 2011, 05:06 PM
    A demon in bright wood? What does that mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit In My House. [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: I'm wondering... is there a site online where I can find out if someone had died in my house or on my property? I have 2 roommates. One said she saw the shower handle turn on it's own... I questioned this. Until my other roommate told me that he felt small feet, like a...

Spirit in my house [ 5 Answers ]

I built a house and moved in March '07. I, myself have seen a figure about 7' tall with a black trench coat and black cowboy hat in my bathroom doorway, beside my bed as well as once at the foot of my bed. My son moved in March of '08 and experienced seeing him in his room once and it "shhhh"'d...

Is there a spirit in my house? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Stephenie Bauer. I think I might have a spirit or something in my house. First of all, my daughter's father past away when I was 3mths pregnant with her, she is 3 now. One morning she woke up and said she saw daddy flying and he was wet. He had drown in Williamstown Lake, we...

Is there really a spirit in my house? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused:I am 14 years old. My mom died 2 years ago(in a car accident) and ever since then I've been having this strange feeling of someone always watching me. I really need to know if its her and tell... her... how much I really miss her and how much I love her because growing up I never really...

How to get a spirit out of your house? [ 2 Answers ]

I had to get up for a appointment early in the morning so I set my alarm clock but I had set it for the pm instead of am not knowing it so the next day I was woke up by a female voice saying you have to wake up I can't stay here any more I woke up right before my alarm would have went off looked...

View more questions Search