Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topguncheer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 11:57 AM
    I lost my report card?
    I lost my 4th quarter report card! This is important because I need my last quarter report card to get into cheerleading. I love to cheer. I really want to get in but all pop warner (its like the type of cheer squad)teams require your last report card. I wanted to tell the school to print me another copy but my school doesn't open for another 2 months which is way after the last day to sign up for cheer. Should I call the district and ask them? Would they be able to print me another copy? If not, what should I do? Please help!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 1, 2011, 12:01 PM

I suggest you call the district, I am sure they will help you by providing a second copy. On the road to maturity you will find that doing for yourself is one of the best things you can do. Its called problem solving.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost my report card do you need it to get into 6th / middle school [ 5 Answers ]

I lost my report card. I think my mom through it away. Do you need it to get into school *** write back ASAP

Lost my green card & ss card can't get 1 w/o the other. Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been here since 1976. I lost my green card and my social security card. I can't get one w/o the other. I have already tried. I know my ss # but not my green card #. How can I get this issue resolved?

Report green card fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I've known a person who obtained a green card through a fake sponsored company using fake paperwork about a year ago. He's conducting a business and fooling around many people. He's such a con artist and must be stopped. Tell me the right and best way of reporting it and revoke his status. He's...

Conditional green card needing a divorce. Will the green card be lost? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a conditional green card by marriage in good faith. My wife(my petitioner) and I were only together for 2 months after marriage since she has to go to rehab for drug control.She has a boyfriend before who was into drugs and was controlling her that is why she was sent to rehab.Up to this...

How to get ex-husbands card off my credit report [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I pulled a copy of my credit report yesterday and I noticed that my ex-husband's Visa card is still on my list of credit. I was only an authorized signer on the account but I was taken off during our divorce. How can I get this off my credit report. He has that card maxed out and its...

View more questions Search