Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrepaul61 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Jul 1, 2011, 06:49 AM
    Demon is following me from house to house
    I ythink I have a demon following me
    It seems to only apear in a house were someone has died naturally no violence though.

I flip houses and every once in a while I feel it

The first time the living room would get really cold usually after I knocke ddown a wall or renovate the kitchen the last time the previous lady owner aparently died in the kitchen

And now the new house or flipp There is a presence in the master bedroom my whole body tingles pins and needels and the other night the blankets were puled off so I closed the door and there was a kick sound and the next morning I saw a foot print on the door from plaster dust or somekind of white powder I haven't done any drywall or plastering for a while so don't really know were that came from...

And it always apears around three in the morning and keeps me awake and last night I could hear it breathing and standing near the bed

I got to get some garlic or holy water or something this is very anowing can't get a good nights sleep
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 1, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Garlic and Holy water? No, superstition does not drive demons away. They are driven away when their right to be somewhere is removed. Some might say you are just "sensitive" and all these different houses are just places you pick up on a spirit's presence. I disagree with that and I like how you worded your question... I believe something is following you. Now of course online I can't prove or disprove what you're experiencing... I can only validate to you that these things DO happen to other people as well. May I inquire of your spiritual background?

Jul 3, 2011, 07:26 AM
    Thanks for the answer and help Haunted hunter

I am a Roman Catholic Christian) with a generation of first nation in my family tree
    I put a blessed cross and virgine marie medalion I picked up in Rome when I was there in 2003 and evrything seems to have setled down but I think he or she moved to another room but since I only work and sleep mostly I don't go in that room much but it's the computer room so when he followed me to that room I yeld out why are you doing this and all of a suddon evrything has slowed right down

I think this all started when I was yonger I used to wave at people in the cemeteries whe we would drive by In case they were lonely or sad I figured a wave might cheer them up and I think that's when this all started but it went quiet for quite a while and lately it's getting worst The next house better not have some one who died in it I don't care how cheap it is the money isn't worth it

Paul

Jul 3, 2011, 07:27 AM
    OOPpps sorry I mean Hautinghelper makes all the difference in perseption ofhunter to helper :o)

Jul 3, 2011, 01:39 PM
    Why would you think that waving at people in a cemetery would invite a demon home with you? So why do you now think it is in a different room?

Jul 4, 2011, 05:29 AM
    My floor cracks when he walks around and I get pins and needles
    That's OK He back in the master bedroom the pins nand needles feeling came back as soon as I get into bed only thing is first it occures on the right side and then the left side and last night it was my lower back and a burning sensation on my iner right leg almost like a bite but more like a hot water burn but it only lasted for a second

All this to say the blessed medalions from the vatican did not scare it away or make it move

Can any one help out This is very anoying I can't get any sleep he startsas soon as I go to bed and keeps on going till around two or three then he disa[ears but he already ruined my nights sleep

It almost feels like he trying to enter my body one side at a time The right side is even getting numb now when he tries

Jul 4, 2011, 05:46 AM
    Oh for the answer about the cemetery I don't know why would he follow me around I'm just a pour military member for 27 years and a workaholic who works constantly on houses after work He even folowed me into Kandahar when I served a tour in afghanistan There is this open compound were they built a new transport building and I think there is a mass grave under when I worked till after 11 pm Why do these spirits or what ever follow mw around and how come I seem to be the only one who can feel them as well sometimes I can see them but only in the corner of my eye they disappear when I look right at the area they apeard

Jul 4, 2011, 06:11 AM
    Well, most of the time demons have an open door into someone's life. For example, the bible forbids involvement in the occult... for the reason that it is fueled by demonic power and not His. So, when somebody does go off and messes around with a ouija board or witchcraft (or many many others), that door to demonic influence just opened up wide. That's just an example and I'm not insinuating you were involved in anything like that. There are other ways, too, that demons feel they have a right to somebody. But also, I believe, it can be simply be because they want to. So, without an in depth interview/investigation I cannot say WHY it's chosen you.

Now I want to be sensitive to you Roman Catholic beliefs, but I'll be honest at the same time. I'll put it this way, Catholicism is rather well known for substituting ritual for relationship. Since, as an RC, you receive the bible as the Word of God I'll use that. The idea of medallions and the like being used for protection and/or demonic repulsion absolutely flies in the face of what God really teaches us. Not only is it a non-biblical practice, it is contrary to what it says. Demons have to be dealt with using direct authority. Jesus Christ is our example in all things, so we have to look at how He dealt with them and how He gave us (His church) authority over them.

Jul 4, 2011, 06:18 AM
    Once again HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? If you don't know just say so

Jul 4, 2011, 07:09 AM
    After traveling the world over you name it I have been there with the budast monks,to the gay united church priest sucking on buys **** in the stairway at the church to the elders in Afghanistan to what ever they call them in Thailand, Manila,Israel etc there religion is always the only one and every onre is ready to kill or br killed for it and yet Jesus say above all love each other as I have loved you

He left us with the lords prayer and I love God the father But I will not kill anyone who believes in something which represents good no matter what they may call it Good is Good and bad is bad

Jul 4, 2011, 08:43 AM
    Yes, I do know how to get rid of it. And I think it would be irresponsible of me to let someone believe ANYone can just remove a spirit... because that is not the case. First of all I don't know what you meant by "killing anyone". Those comments were kind of out of nowhere. Good is not just good. Good is a relative term. Compared to God humanity is not good... and that's the bottom line. It is only when one has their relationship inline with Jesus Christ that they receive that God given authority. I don't care what religions around the world you have seen and what hypocrisy you have seen in the church... it does not void the word of God. I'm trying to show you that God is not interested in ritual, but relationship. Throwing some holy water around your house isn't going to do anything because holy water carries no authority. Yes, God did give us the "Lord's Prayer", but only as a model as to how we should pray. It's not a magic formula that vanishes evil and makes everything right. My point here is this... if YOU want to remove this thing yourself, you have to have the right relationship with God... and outside of Jesus Christ that relationship cannot be met. If you want to have a priest come to your home and perform an exorcism then by all means do it... but I cannot guarantee it will leave because demons have rights where God is not. If you're wanting someone just to come in and fix your problem with no responsibility on your part, I don't have much faith in that kind of deliverance and quite frankly we don't see that in the bible either. Personally, I would love to help you with this. But it's really up to you what you want at this point.
    kt0987 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Jul 4, 2011, 11:52 AM
    Honestly this demonic presence sounds like its trying very hard to get at you... you must go to your church and ask your priest what he thinks and to ask if he can do a trial exorcism. Make sure to tell them everything even the slightest details. I would not ask the demon any more questions if I were you. What HH was trying to say is that only priests who have been given the divine order from the Bishop can perform any exorcisms because they have the Lords authority as we do not.

Jul 4, 2011, 01:47 PM
    Blah blah blah I can't believe I wasted my time on this

Religious people are so opinionated and judgemental

Thanks for nothing I'm glad you made yourself sound good totally useless just like insurance
    Jessclemmensen Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 04:51 PM
    Look, this guy just wants to know how to get the demon to leave, he doesn't need to know about the other stuff!

Jul 4, 2011, 07:17 PM
    kt0987, that is not quite what I was saying. While not everyone walks in that authority it IS available to all people. It has nothing to do with a position in the church nor is it something than can be given by another man. This authority is given directly from God to His children. The catch is "His children".

Jessclemmensen, all the "other stuff" has EVERYTHING to do with his situation. The problem is that most people want someone else to come in to clean up their mess. It doesn't work like that and the clergy that treat it that way are acting irresponsibly and contrary to what the Word of God shows us.

Jul 5, 2011, 06:37 AM
    Comment on andrepaul61's post
    I was born and raised prodestant and I can tell you I only found religion because I had a demonic experience... if you don't listen then why did you even ask? We gave you the answer... twice! My demon has followed me since I was a child... I wake up at 3 am every morn and I can never see him because I don't want to... but I know he is thre watching me. I have yet to be rid of him but in a way I am kind of like you... I believe enough to know he's there but not enough to know I can do something to get rid of him. Its all in the bible if you really want answers on how to ask it to leave... there was that bit more useful? :P

Jul 5, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Andre, I'd love to help... but if you're going to ask, be prepared for the answers. If you want a non-Christian answer, I'll step aside.

Jul 6, 2011, 07:36 AM
    Good news I resolved my problem
    I turned on the fan in the bedroom so I can't here buddy walking around and I PUT A535 ON AND THE STINK IS DRIVING HIM AWAY SO TO HELL WITH HIM OR HER OR IT OR WHATEVER I DON'T HAVE TIME TO LET THIS THING INTERFEER ANY MORE ON THE TIME LINE OF THIS FLIP

I sleeped like a log the last two nights and the a535 relaxes my muscles so I can get twice as much done

Now does anyone know how to look up an address using a county roll number when purchasing a back taxes sale some of the cities don't include a street address when listing reposessions

Jul 6, 2011, 07:48 AM
    Oh point to ponder I have never used a weegee board not sure if that's how you spell it and no I don't talk to it or know it's name Only thing I might have said is go away and let me sleep will yah

It seems to have left but that 's a usuale when It dosen't get the attention I think it kicked my bed last night but don't care I turned over and wen't right back to sleep I don't know what it wants but I don't have any time to alocate it anymore

So it can hold its breath till it turns into holly water or ashes from hell I am just going to keep working and making my million :o)

Oh and having some bible thumping idiot bless my house to get ride of it I don't think so he just a human being like us and I have yet to hear of God coming down here to give his authority to do his work It's just the head bible thumber who's naming other bible thumpers as men of the cloth

Only one who ever impressed me is DR Schuler and that's because of his positive out look

This thing will leave eventually because I don't have time to entertain it wishes any more

Jul 6, 2011, 10:11 AM
    Good for you! :) no seriously lol that is the answer!! This thing will get bored eventually with trying to mess with you... ignoring him isn't the best solution but if it works for you then by all means :) Just tell it every night before you sleep " ive had enough of you now i think you should go somewhere else you need tto be bc i will not acknowledge you" lol bet it will get a little cranky at first but keep your head up and be strong because your willpower can beat it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

Is my house haunted by a demon? [ 4 Answers ]

We are what I tihnk the second owners of this house, and its my dads and brother house, and mine part time due to split family. And there is tons of storys as the old man that used to live here died on holiday. And it started ever since my mum and dad moved in.. My dad never believed in ghosts...

Is my house haunted by a demon or a negative spirit?! Help I'm 14 [ 17 Answers ]

it started about a 1 month ago I heard a noise behind my door and it was pretty late ,the noise sounded like a groanin /hissing sound and when I heard that ,I was really scared I tried to ignore it when it happened. I felt like it was in my room. I couldn't hear it but I recorded it when it was...

I think my parents and my house is possed by a demon [ 4 Answers ]

I think my parents and my house is possed by a demonic force I started seeing thing the other night I woke up at 3 am and saw a pure black hand reaching out from behind my staircase what should I do my parents don't believe me at all. I'm very scared

Haunted House (demon like) [ 2 Answers ]

I am new and apolgize if I put this question in the wrong place. I moved into my grandfathers house in feb. 2007 when he passed away in his bedroom. I know my grafather loves us all very much. Weird things have been happening ever since. At first things were just going on with my mother, but now...

View more questions Search