Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrepaul61 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Aug 5, 2011, 08:27 PM
    Well looks like the next flip is going to be in Florida lucky demon it's going to have nice weather

Orlando not to crazy about it I didn't sell yet I'm going to have three houses under my belt now what will this thing think maybe I', move evry three months just to anoy it some more :o)

Aug 5, 2011, 08:32 PM
    Oh forgot to tell you father Louis is in Nazareth for three months a friends funeral It's such a coinsidence that's were we met in 1990 I used to drive down to Nazareth to pick him up so he could come and say mass for us and then I would drive him back What a small world this has become I will be planing a flipp in the holyland one day soon

It is very complicated there thow the laws are governed not only by legislature but also by the scrolls so very complicated to by something plus your house can easily be blown up at anytime or you could easily be shot by mistake

Anyhoot all that to tell you no exorcism till he comes home
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 7, 2011, 01:20 PM
    Let us know how it goes when he returns.

Aug 12, 2011, 04:53 PM
    Still nothing everyone!!

The episode I prayed deep within my soul and asked for help from the holy spirit that very night instant stop of the hounting or what ever it is called and nothing since

This has been going so long that a night without foot steps around the bed wispering sounds like giborish it;'s not English or French so the Lord only knows what language that was gone all gone I'm still going to get father Louis to intervene I just hope he's OK Israel these days is not the safest though Nazareth is prety close to Syriah so he should be fine I hope he has time to go fishing in the sea of Galalee they have the strangest looking fish with more teeth than a pike here in North America :o) but it taste like trout

Anyhoot nothing going on I think I bored it to death or the prayer with Jehova worked

Take care everyone and I sure hiope no one gets one of these on there tail I woudn't wish it on anyone that is for sure

hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 13, 2011, 01:55 PM
    See, that's the kicker with those prayers... the ones deep from your insides. THOSE are the ones that touch God. Hang in there buddy... I see a light at the end for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

Is my house haunted by a demon? [ 4 Answers ]

We are what I tihnk the second owners of this house, and its my dads and brother house, and mine part time due to split family. And there is tons of storys as the old man that used to live here died on holiday. And it started ever since my mum and dad moved in.. My dad never believed in ghosts...

Is my house haunted by a demon or a negative spirit?! Help I'm 14 [ 17 Answers ]

it started about a 1 month ago I heard a noise behind my door and it was pretty late ,the noise sounded like a groanin /hissing sound and when I heard that ,I was really scared I tried to ignore it when it happened. I felt like it was in my room. I couldn't hear it but I recorded it when it was...

I think my parents and my house is possed by a demon [ 4 Answers ]

I think my parents and my house is possed by a demonic force I started seeing thing the other night I woke up at 3 am and saw a pure black hand reaching out from behind my staircase what should I do my parents don't believe me at all. I'm very scared

Haunted House (demon like) [ 2 Answers ]

I am new and apolgize if I put this question in the wrong place. I moved into my grandfathers house in feb. 2007 when he passed away in his bedroom. I know my grafather loves us all very much. Weird things have been happening ever since. At first things were just going on with my mother, but now...

View more questions Search