Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrepaul61 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Jul 6, 2011, 07:17 PM
    I'll keep you posted If you don't hear from me It won But bare in mind I'm going for syrgery Monday spinal fusion so I'm going to be in the hospital for five days so starting Moday 11 July 5 days later Like Arnold I'll be back
    kt0987 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2011, 08:40 PM
    I found your answer!! After much digging I have found a way to expel this entity from your house!! :) I need you to kneel at your bed before you sleep and I need you to pray from your heart and say out loud "Please my lord Jehovah, i ask for your divine protection and ask that you please remove whatever evil is in my house....in the name of The Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost, amen." Please believe me... Jehovah is Gods tre name and only he has the power to tell the demons what to do. Do you know why people make the mistake of blaming Him for suffering and unruly demons? Mostly its because people think He is the ruler of this world... but it clearly says in the bible "John 5:19, The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." The real ruler of this earth is the Devil.

Jul 9, 2011, 04:07 PM
    Thanks Kt He has calmed right down to petty little things like leaving the bedroom door half open

I'll give it a shot I love praying to the lord so whether I call him Jesus God or Jehovah same same

And I have a devine belief in the holy spirit and that he's watching over me if you knew how many close calls I've had with all my tours of duty were the truck in front of me hit a bomb in Afghanistan to the truck ending up on top of a pile of rocks when the vehicle should have been crushed as sioon as it made contact Life is sooooo strange at times and I found out the gentlemen who owned the house before me died in the very room all this is happening a real sad story I feel sorry for the pour man I hope he's not the one left haunting this house if he here for a place of confort a few more months and he won't recognise the place I'll say aprayer for him as well maybe it will help Take care and thanks for the positive fed back always appreciate a positive soul I must apaulogise for my spelling I am French back ground after all

Jul 10, 2011, 06:11 AM
    Lol your welcome xD but just a little advice... Jehovah is God whereas Jesus is his Son xD major difference lol

Jul 18, 2011, 07:40 AM
    OK So I'm not the most practicing Christian on earth and as I truly believe in God ,Jesus and everything else that is profoundly Good I have to apaulogise for my attitude and truly hope I did not offend anyone in times of desperation KT0987 I tried the Jehivas prayer it helped a litle bit but not really just slowed it down it only antganises for 4 hrs at a time now instead of 6

Strange thing though as I finish renovating the house I sleep in one room to the next. So the other night instead of the master bedroom I slept in what was the daughters room before I go on I was in the master bedroom before were the gentlemen died alone of a heart attack in the midle of the doorway sad story

But to go on I'm lying in bed and not too much usually as soon as I hit the bed 10 20 minutes the wispering sounds the footsteps around the bed the feeling something is crawling up the tingling arms legs etc

But the strange thing this time is and no offence to anyone here but it felt like a small creature jumped on the bed smelled me from my feet up to my crotch and the left disappeared

I think that child might have been molested in that room

And this such a nice house had a smell of death in it when I bought it but had been empty for a year

The gentlemen lived alone for 15 years his wife left him and moved in with one of the daughters so there's defanately a story there that dosen't ad up either

So I'm back from a spinal fusion and same old same old

I'm at the point were I wonder if this entity is afraid I might find something out that I shouldn't!!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 18, 2011, 06:13 PM
    KT0987 - Jehovah is God, Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is God... it's call the Trinity. It IS a doctrine taught in the Holy Bible. Please research what your JW friends are telling you.

Don't worry Andre, I don't think anyone here was offended... hauntings can take a toll on people and emotions can be stretched a little thin. I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread but the prayer KT gave you, while sincere I'm sure, is simply not the biblical way to take care of hauntings. While individually we cannot match who Jesus Christ was on earth... He is still our example given to mankind... with that said we have to look at how He dealt with spirits. He COMMANDED them. He didn't ask them away or pray them away, he COMMANDED, because He had the authority to do so. The church is Christ's representation on earth... and in a number of verses he gave that same authority over spirits to His church. But that is the kicker... it's to His church, his disciples... those people who actively strive to serve Him and walk in the manner He expects us to. It doesn't mean we have to be perfect by any means, but it is for those who have given their life to that cause. This is why I don't recommend house blessings to deal with these situations. This needs to be handled by someone who knows who they are in Jesus Christ and understands the legalities of the spiritual world.

The only thing this entity is afraid you might find out is what it really is and how to get rid of it.

Jul 19, 2011, 11:20 AM
    Hi Every one I 'd love to tell you what happened yesterday but it's to freaky and embarrassing...
    But that's OK I was a quier boy so I sang a songs to him last night he disappeared for hours Probably my beautifull voice LOL

KT0987 and Hauntinghelper, my Uncle Omer on my Dads side was a priest he tried to get me in there but I'm still stuck on the love of the mighty dollar.Can't have two Gods

I only wish he were still alive he passed away several years ago even though we wrote to each other many times and I only met him in person twice he was a kindred spirit I will never forget. He actually new St Andre the healer in the frere de St-Croix Holly Cross inn English Oratoire St-Joseph

I really don't want to ask father Louis to do an exorcism in this house It's going on the market in no time
    Thing is it's sometimes shows up at the next house but not always it will lay dorment till I buy something were all the locals are afraid to buy but I must be to stupid to know any better I still buy

I just like fixing houses and If I see a vision of how beautifull the home could look like with a bit of work, I go for it. So I just might hesitate on the next one. But like every house 14 now I learn something new, so I will swolow my pride and ask if Father Louis can help me out.Next time I'll be ready like I always have 2 2 x4 and a bag of sand cement on hand

He's a franciscan Priest does it matter which denomination?

Jul 19, 2011, 04:43 PM
    Andre, there is nothing wrong with trying to make money. Don't think it's wrong to be wealthy and a Christian.

I would still suggest you look into the exorcism. However it does need to be treated as an exorcism as opposed to a house blessing. Always I think it needs to be direct more towards you than your homes since this is obviously following you around. Whether the house goes up on market soon or not, you know it is going to surface again elsewhere.

It does not matter what denomination someone is to command the removal of a spirit. The person does not even need to be clergy. The requirement, as given by Christ Himself, is that you are one whose life has been given to Him. Technically every born again believer has the right to perform this, however so few realize it is part of their walk with God. Andre, I would simply look for someone who has had experience in this area. If you are comfortable with a certain denomination, then by all means start there.

Jul 20, 2011, 03:21 AM
    A big thanks to everyone for there help I think this is almost over nothing at all last night nothing I forgot how that felt!!

And I'll ask my home town priest I am going home a nices 40Th Birthday I'll feel more at home since I move a lot flipping houses I just don't seem to build that sens of trust and since I'm under a year in this house barely know anyone right now to trust or believe

Take care I hope my next news to you guys is it's over

Andre

Jul 20, 2011, 04:53 AM
    I'm sorry but I think you are wrong huntinghelper... not saying you are but I dissagree... God is the one and only almighty... he is the only with without a beginning and an end where jesus, who is actually Michael the archangel, was created by God. The holy trinity is Jehovah, I agree... but Jesus is not. Jesus is Michael reborn as a perfect human being to trade for our sins. When he died and was resurrected he baecame Michael again, because the end is nigh they will need Michael. Any precenses that manifest themselves in any way... are all evil! God and the creatures of heaven are not a part of this world. Lucifer was cast out of heaven and sent here to rule with his followers... 1/3 of heavens angels went with lucifer... those became demons from their hatred for humankind. The reason the world is going so bad so fast is because lucifers time is almost up and he knows it... he knows he will lose this war and be imprisoned for another thousand years of daily torture. God himself has decreed this. There are no souls of the dead on earth... they are sleeping... awaiting the day of judgement. Human souls are not here! They won't come back again until after the judgement. Be at peace because anyone who thinks or feels sorry for a soul that was murdered, killed, raped, etc. don't :) they are sleeping with God until Judgement Day when we will be resurrected again :) His promise of paradise and of no death, fear, pain... it is coming.

Jul 20, 2011, 04:56 AM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    You are right... WHEN Jesus walked the earth,, no demon could withstand his power. But he is gone now. Exorsisms also I found out... are completely wrong... when people ask in jesus name and mary mother of god and such... the demons laygh because mary is human! And jesus no longer walks the earth. The only power we can rely on is our faith and love for jehovah and he will see us safe :)

Jul 20, 2011, 12:56 PM
    KT, send me a private message please or respond to the one I sent you... there is a lot to say but quite frankly this forum isn't where it needs to be.

Jul 20, 2011, 12:56 PM
    Andre, glad to hear you got some peace and quite. Keep us posted!

Jul 21, 2011, 10:49 AM
    Kk :)

Jul 21, 2011, 12:27 PM
    KT - when responding to a remark, please use the "ADD YOUR ANSWER" button as opposed to the "COMMENT" button. It makes the thread really hard to follow sometimes and I think the admins have trouble editing when that option is used.

Jul 22, 2011, 04:08 AM
    OK lol

Aug 2, 2011, 05:02 AM
    Nothing everyone I think it moved on to biger better I must be boring it to death because I just ignored it!!

Execpt could coincidence but I was listening to positive / religious music in the truck and now the cd dosen't work anymore and the radio is under a year old!!

Aug 2, 2011, 03:32 PM
    Until the next house, eh? ;) The music probably made it uncomfortable.

Aug 3, 2011, 07:19 PM
    You know this reinforces my faith if anything.

Because if evil exist then altimately so does good and God hand in hand!

Yup so much for the next house theory!!

Aug 3, 2011, 07:30 PM
    And that is a wonderful way to look at it! Don't think good and evil have to balance each other out, either... good will win in the end. I hope things stay calm for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

Is my house haunted by a demon? [ 4 Answers ]

We are what I tihnk the second owners of this house, and its my dads and brother house, and mine part time due to split family. And there is tons of storys as the old man that used to live here died on holiday. And it started ever since my mum and dad moved in.. My dad never believed in ghosts...

Is my house haunted by a demon or a negative spirit?! Help I'm 14 [ 17 Answers ]

it started about a 1 month ago I heard a noise behind my door and it was pretty late ,the noise sounded like a groanin /hissing sound and when I heard that ,I was really scared I tried to ignore it when it happened. I felt like it was in my room. I couldn't hear it but I recorded it when it was...

I think my parents and my house is possed by a demon [ 4 Answers ]

I think my parents and my house is possed by a demonic force I started seeing thing the other night I woke up at 3 am and saw a pure black hand reaching out from behind my staircase what should I do my parents don't believe me at all. I'm very scared

Haunted House (demon like) [ 2 Answers ]

I am new and apolgize if I put this question in the wrong place. I moved into my grandfathers house in feb. 2007 when he passed away in his bedroom. I know my grafather loves us all very much. Weird things have been happening ever since. At first things were just going on with my mother, but now...

View more questions Search