Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Purplegreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2011, 07:45 PM
    Is a reservation recorded in 1979 considered a easement
    The property we bought in Arizona 3 months ago has a reservation created in 1979 for road way and utilities that never were created and there is not one to claim it. How to get rid of it and that this is legal easement?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jun 30, 2011, 07:53 PM
    Most likely it is not considered an easement but it is considered a cloud on title. If you want to eliminate it you have to go to the entity that created it (the town? The county?) and have them issue a resolution relinquishing the reservation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renege on reservation [ 3 Answers ]

I have just had a similar situation. I have an email aggrement reversation to stay in a vacation condo for a month. We paid 950 dollars up front as a down payment. We made this aggrement 6 months ago. Now 4 days before we are about to leave the owner sends us an email saying that the previous...

Reservation for women after marriage [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is a grand-daughter of Freedom Fighter. Can she get the benefit of reservation in PCS or other govt jobs ? Is she is eligible for getting the benefit of reservation after marriage ?

Reservation for women after marriage [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is a grand-daughter of Freedom Fighter. Can she get the benefit of reservation in PCS or other govt jobs ? Is she is eligible for getting the benefit of reservation after marriage ?

Indian reservation in conn? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know where the reservation in conn is located?

View more questions Search