Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsempathy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2011, 05:14 PM
    Where can I find who died in my house?
    I'm just very curious about if anyone died in my house.As far as I know no one but I just want to make sure. When I moved in would here my name called but that is it. My door opens and closes and my name is called. I do not live alone. If it is anything I do not think it's menacing because my animals are not affected. Sometimes they will stare off into space but not act weirdly. I just want to know a site that will tell me who died in my house. Thanks you.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 30, 2011, 05:56 PM
    I don't know if there is a "site" that will have the information for you. It's something you might really have to investigate yourself through old newspaper articles and such. Do the other people in your house experience anything or are you the only one? Why are you gauging the intentions of a spirit by how your animals react to it?
    kt0987 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Jul 4, 2011, 11:59 AM
    You will have to go to a large library and look through the archives of old newspapers on your house. Animals can see spirits because they are much more in tune with the spirit world. Please do not turn to the occult to find your answers as it will just open a window for something to come in.

Jul 5, 2011, 04:31 PM
    Oh I understand that animals are supposed to be sensitive to spirits... I just find it odd that someone would use their pets to gauge their type of haunting.
    WTFAMI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 12:45 AM
    My pets sometimes follow them I am trying to find out all who died in my house I already know of 1 person who got beheaded on their wedding day I have my doors opening and closing to but no names being called but I have had a ghost of the person who got beheaded she has walked around the house

Jul 19, 2011, 04:44 PM
    Wow, can't say most people have a beheading associated with their home. Did this happen on the property?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 19, 2011, 04:52 PM

A beheading on a wedding day should be easy to find information about.

It would have been well documented locally at least.

Have you found the details on that?

Jul 19, 2011, 04:55 PM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    Yeah, I'm curious about that one.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 19, 2011, 05:05 PM

The local library may have a file on unusual deaths in the area, including what may have happened at your house. If the library doesn't have such a file, ask a reference librarian if there is a village or county history museum that may have information.

Jul 20, 2011, 05:09 AM
    Animals are probably the best thing to gauge how evil this apparition is. You know how dogs and horses and such can read our emotions? It is the same with the evil on the earth... there are so many different kinds of demons... some are small or med size (4ft), these are cowardly and the mostly do recon. It's the big ones that most animals are afraid of. Dogs are usually more suceptable to emotions of these entities because of their genuine love and loyalty for us. They don't want ANYTHING to harm us. e.g.. My dog max... he was part timber wolf part malamute... biggest sucky boy in the world... but when a man I never met before came to the door max looked him in the eyes and showed his teeth, his fur was on end and his tail was poofy and straight back... like his ears... he looked scary! The man stood far enough away I couldn't see his face but he left... a few days later I found out this man was a friend of a very bad man... he killed kittens for fun basically... but my dog never did that to anyone before this man showed up. He threatened me and my family because his bad friend was my sisters ex... one of the worst kind of men, drugs, pain and hurting people... he threatened us a few times... but max felt something... even if it was only his buddy... he knew he was evil. He does the same to the shadow that has followed us... I saw him one day huddled into himself growling at the corner of the house... when I tried to look all I saw was a shadow fly across to the other end of my house

Jul 20, 2011, 01:33 PM
    I am curious where you are getting this information from?
    Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 08:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    I am curious where you are getting this information from?
    Sounds like Disney is entering the "World of Paranormal Entertainment."

Many believe that animals and children are more aware or sensitive of the presence of ghosts, spirits, demons, or whatever you choose to call them,
    But it is only theory and never has been proven or really studied to any great extent that I have been able to find.
    Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 10:45 PM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    And curious information it is.

Jul 21, 2011, 10:56 AM
    I haven't found any proof either... :( I am just judgeing on what I experienced with animals and... my shadow buddy. Not many people can prove such a thing though... it would be difficult to study seeing as how we can't controls demons :P It would be a wonderful thing to have though right? Exorsisms would probably go a lot better if we knew where in the room they were attacking from lol.

Jul 21, 2011, 12:29 PM
    Oh brother... so now we need to see the demon to remove it? I didn't see what was bothering my daughter one night... but I sure knew how to address it. I'm not worried about eye contact with a spirit... they can hear and that's all it takes.

Jul 22, 2011, 04:19 AM
    Hahaha I meant for people who don't believe and don't have enough faith in Him to address it. Like when the legion attacks the human body... they are usually thrown yes? Well I thought what if we did use animals in such a way that we can tell where the attack will come from and soften the blow a little... like poor Annaliese Michel. Her legions were so terrible and cruel... when her mother put pillows on the floor to stop her rom hitting her head the presenc would hurl her down just beside a illow... it was so cruel. But... her beliefs led her to such an end... its said that she was a sickly girl but one day on a walk with her boyfriend peter the apparition of the virgin mary came to her and asked her to give penence for her country. THAT apparition WAS demons... the virgin mary is a human! That and if an angel ever presented itself we would huddle to the ground just from the sheer power coming off them... but she knelt... which is a sign of supplication... in any country and even in heaven. It had her then... wether she knew or not... she was sickly as I've mentioned... tuberculosis and such... she couldn't walk properly without help... when this apparition came and she knelt... THAT was the moment she was possessed... bc peter said after she knelt in a trance for what seemed to be a half an hour... she got up and started to sing and dance and run... the legion had her then... and they used her body to make her think her troubles were over... poor girl... she died at age 23 of dehydration and malnutrition... she died 68 pounds... it wouldn't let her eat anything but spiders, insects and coal.

Jul 22, 2011, 12:52 PM
    KT-Most people don't deal with a legion of demons. A Roman legion was between 3000-6000 soldiers... so we can assume they were numbered that many in the biblical account. I don't know too much of the account you are talking about... I can assume it was made into a movie? Either way, being attacked is not something we need to expect if you engage it properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who died in my house [ 3 Answers ]

I have been living here for 2 months and feel like I'm not alone .how do I find out if someone died in my home

How can I find out if someone has died in my house? [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Jen and I've been having some experience in my home that I cannot explain. Recently I took a shower before bed and I heard a tap on the window and I ran out and told my boyfriend to go out back and see who is out there because someone tapped on the window. No one was there and no trail...

How do I find out if someone died in my house [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved in and:confused::confused: when I get home from work at night I see and hear stuff, I haven't told my wife don't want to scare her what should I do

How do I find out if someone died in my house [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if someone died in my house because a lot of weird things happen in here and I've had a couple experiences that bother me so how do I find out

How do I find out who died in my house? [ 3 Answers ]

I have looked all over the internet and for some reason I can't find out who died in my house. I think we have a ghost and I want to know how it died. Peacefully or violently. One night I was laying in bed and I saw a dark figure standing next to my bed. I blinked and it was still there. I asked if...

View more questions Search