Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Randy257 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2011, 02:41 PM
    Briggs & Stratton governor
    Can anyone show me what the governor looks like on the engine and give me specific details on how to get it off I would like to make My Craftsman lawnmower go faster... if anyone could help me thanks
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2011, 05:07 AM

The governor is inside the engine.if you can give me a model # of the engine I can get you a diagram of the governor linkage on the out side of the engine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs & Stratton Engine # 445777 0154-E1 - Governor Adjustment [ 0 Answers ]

I have Briggs & Stratton Engine # 445777 0154-E1, while running the tractor it began it throttled up high and would not slow down, shut it down - now I cannot find information on how to adjust the govenor or what needs to be replaced.

Can you adjust the governor on a briggs and stratton fun power? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Manco Go Kart with a 5hp Briggs and Stratton Fun Power Engine (Model# 136212-0026-01) The engine idles and runs great. You can throttle it up by hand from the engine without a problem, but when you step on the gas pedal it will run open for a second then lose throttle response, maxing out...

Governor On a Briggs and Stratton 11 HP [ 1 Answers ]

When I change carbs on my engine I had to change all the linkage including governor arm. Can someone tell me the proper procedure for adjusting the governor. If I turn it one way it runs wide open all the time, If I turn it the other way, the throttle will change speed, as I move throttle,...

View more questions Search