Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babcidziadziu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Hard drive backup software
    I recently purchased an external hard drive and I am looking for a good backup software that will allow me to backup my c drive and restore it when a problem does pop up. Any suggestions
    c_starrs Posts: 64, Reputation: 5

May 20, 2007, 03:49 PM
    A few, Windows XP comes with it's own backup facility, as does Vista. The Guide to XP's backup is Here. Norton 360 also comes with backup as does Nero and Roxio has a back up suite. PCWorld.com has a list of a few freebie backup programs Here.
    Hope this help, rate answers :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

Hard drive software reload [ 15 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what's the best advice for wiping a hard drive and re-loading all software, including Windows XP? :eek: I've been advised through another thread in this forum to do that after all else failed in trying restore PC performance. I've backed up all my personal files to an...

Backup drive [ 3 Answers ]

Could you tell me if there is a way to stop half my hard drive from being used for backup by xp. This feature in my opion is usless because twice in the last year when I had a computer problem it wouldn't boot so I had to reinstall by the factory disk and erase everything. Vinny

Hard drive backup to cd [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell of good software to backup your hard drive to cd's. I've used Nero burn, but it copies all the sectors even if your drive is 3/4 empty. Is there one that just copies the amount of info you have on your drive? Thanks Vinny

View more questions Search