Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kat666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 02:29 PM
    I have really bad cramps
    I have had the new essure procidure for over a year and the test came back that I couldn't have kids I have already took a pregnancy test and it came back negative but the cramps are so umbearable that its hard and sometimes impossible to even try to get off the couch what is wrong
    kpv101 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2011, 11:07 PM
    Well if you are bleeding you are having your period. If your not and you may start your period very soon. If neither of those are your cases you could have ovarian cyst and they my have burst. If you have this problem every month try to get on birth control it will help a lot. To get rid of the pain take a warm to hot bath/shower take some type of pain re leaver and when you get out of the bath/shower get a heating pad or warm water bottles and put them on your stomach and maybe you back. If it gets to the point that you're a dizzy feel like your about to pass out or vomit or get pale. You need to go to the ER. Try to get an appt with Your doctor to so maybe they can help you more.I hope this helps:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you do about bad cramps [ 2 Answers ]

If you have real bad cramps you should go to the doctor and tell them you have bad cramps your doctor will give you some type of medicine (I 4got what its called)that makes you feel so much better

Bad cramps [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period about 2 weeks ago and I'm on the pill and not expecting it for about 2 weeks but I've been having these terrible cramps for no reason they feel worse than when I would have my period any idea what it could be?

Really Bad Cramps [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and when I get my period I get really bad cramps there so bad that most days they are to the point where I can't even do homework in school and I've tried every type of medicine and none of them help by the way I've had my period since I was 12 years old and before I used to never...

Bad cramps [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get rid of really bad cramps without medicine?

Bad cramps! [ 3 Answers ]

Why do I always have such bad cramps? Its unbearable at times. I just lay on my bed and curl up and cry. I cry myself to sleep. Please give me suggestions. Good pills, home remedies, etc. :/ help greatly appreciated!:o

View more questions Search