Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christian3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 01:40 PM
    Is their a way to fixing a new poured concrete driveway that is discolored?
    I've recently had an elevated driveway laid---there is discoloration in color on it. It has lines of a reddish color horizontally every 3 feet. Contractor said he does not know what caused this but is offering a fix by painting a cement colored coating over the entire 1-car driveway. I'm not sure what this coating would be. My question to you is... is this the way to "fix" a discolored driveway? Will this coating last? What is the name of best coating to use? From what I've been told, there is only a one year waranty on the concrete.

I would appreciate an answer.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete poured down a shower drain. [ 13 Answers ]

20 years ago an inspector poured concrete down what was to be a shower-It was a room over a garage. The pipe is still there and connected to the main (I think) Any suggestions on the least intrusive and destructive was to see where the concrete is? Thank You!

Can you reliably pour a new concrete driveway over an old concrete driveway? [ 2 Answers ]

The city came through a neighborhood that I have a rental on and elevated the road about 10 inches and installed new city sidewalks also 10 inches higher and poured a cheap asphalt ramp to the older cracked but functional driveway. In my mind I want to rip out the asphalt ramp, place some forms,...

Concrete driveway falling apart. Is there something that can be poured over concrete [ 2 Answers ]

My drive way is about 25 years old, Its breaking up into rocks that were used in the mix. I have large pot holes. I don't have the money to break up and replace at this time. Is there any thing on the market that I can put on top of it.

Poured Concrete Steps on Concrete Patio [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I recently had a large portion of my driveway torn out/replaced, a 12 x 18 patio poured, and 3 half moons steps poured, all of 6 bag mix concrete. The flatwork looks great, virtually flawless. The steps, on the other hand, don't. After removing the forms/frame for the three...

Concrete poured down drain [ 4 Answers ]

I renovate & flip houses in the Houston area, it is not as easy as shown on TV. I am working on a house built in 2002 where the prior owner poured dry concrete mix down the stand-up shower drain as part of his retaliation at the bank forclosing. I have removed the residual concrete in the top 4...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.