Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RihardPerry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 10:52 AM
    Disability benefits
    Would someone inform me as to where and kind of forms I need to fill out. Thanks soooo very much. Richard
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2011, 11:21 AM

Why don't you give me a hint if you are asking about Social Security, a private policy, State benefits, something else?

And then where you are would be helpful.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2011, 05:08 PM

Go to the nearest Social Security Office and ask them for the forms. You will also need to be deemed totally disabled by your doctor in order to qualify.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2011, 07:30 PM

All of the right forms from the correct office for the type and kind you are looking for.

There is not even enough info to start knowing, and in any and all cases you will need to start at the office of the agency you are dealling with

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On disability need 401k will disability be lessened if we need to buy primary residen [ 1 Answers ]

I'm on state disability filing for social security disability,need to request my 401k (and pay 20% TAXES)to purchase a primary residence (loosing home ,like to buy larger size boat to live on) will I be fined or penilized for this (as if this were a income)its hard enough to live on disability as...

Disability benefits for my son [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I just gave birth to my son and I have asked my ex (the father) who gets disability to apply for him. He said he needs copies of his birth certificate and his social security number. He lives in Florida I live in New Mexico and I thought that the SSI administration didn't except copies of...

Should I file for s.s. Disability when I have private long-term disability insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

I will shortly begin collecting private long-term diability insurance to the tune of 60% of my former salary. Can I still apply for social security disability? If I do, would either or both of these be decreased?

View more questions Search