Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cowgirl96 Posts: 53, Reputation: 7

Jun 28, 2011, 04:01 PM
    Tanning help
    Hi I need tips on how to get a good tan. I have blonde hair and blue eyes so I do burn easy but I already have a little tan. I have a week that I'm going camping and will have a good amount of time to lay out so any tips tanning plans anything that will help me. But please no self tanners or tanning bed ideas. Thanks *** answer quickly!
    Bentzle Posts: 28, Reputation: 6

Jun 28, 2011, 04:19 PM

Cooking your skin in the sun will come back to bite you later in life. Take it from someone who has had 2 surgeries last year to cut the cancer out of my face after baking in the sun as a teenager. Vanity is skin deep and has consequences. There are many tanning creams out there that can get the job done safely.
    Cowgirl96 Posts: 53, Reputation: 7

Jun 28, 2011, 05:11 PM
    Um thanks I will keep that in mind oh and I did not put a bad word I put please. It was just spelt it in text talk sorry
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2011, 05:15 PM

I agree with Bentzle. Don't bake in the sun. You do need some sun so your body will make Vitamin D. Even though you don't care right now and think a tan looks so nice, later you will kick yourself. I tan easily and used to do it a lot, and now am so sorry I was so stupid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tanning [ 2 Answers ]

OK... last few years I've spent each day of my summer either in class (college) or at work... so basically I'm pretty pale/white. I've recently joined a new gym and noticed they have those tanning machines, I've never used them, or actually "tanned" (purposely). Should I use that tanning machine,...

Tanning: What do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I just started tanning for prom. I think I have went four times so far and I have a few questions. 1. The place above my upper lip doesn't really look like its tanning will it eventually look like the rest of my face? 2. There is lotion in the tanning room should I put this on before or...

Tanning bed [ 12 Answers ]

Is it really bad? I have been getting tanned for years... I am worried now.

View more questions Search