Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lol_lol_lol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 02:04 PM
    I am a tomboy and I cant get a boyfriend I need help
    I am a tomboy in year 6 and I need boyfriend I need some tomboy advice please I need to have my first kiss
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 28, 2011, 07:22 PM

Frst off tomboy or not you don't "need" a boyfriend. And at your age you really shouldn't have one unless your parents approve and your chaparoned.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2011, 07:29 PM

No, no, no, You're putting the cart before the horse.

Being a tomboy is wonderful. What do you think makes you a tomboy?
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Jul 4, 2011, 09:01 AM

Just be yourself! No boy is worth it if you have to pretend to be someone you're not to gain their attention. You'll find the right boy when the time is right and you are ready, probably at the most unexpected time. I know that sounds idealistic. People always used to say that to me and I never believed it. But now I know it to be true, you really will find a great person when the time is just right.

You seriously don't have to try to get a boyfriend.

And maybe it seems like all your friends are dating, but I bet their relationships don't last long! I didn't have my first boyfriend till last October and I am year 9 and we lasted quite a while. Yet some of my friends were dating in year 5,6, 7 and 8 and their relationships lasted only a few days, weeks at most.

On the other hand Some of my friends still haven't had a boyfriend. I also know guys in year 10 who have never had a girlfriend.

Having a boyfriend doesn't make you cool. Neither does it give you a sense of security like everyone says it does. What gives you coolness, happiness and security is being confident with yourself. If you love yourself so will guys.

You are in year 6, you are probably going through puberty and so on... taking things back to biology (everything is science with me) your hormones are making you want to get a boyfriend so you can reproduce. Which you obviously don't want to do at your age, but that is why you want a boyfriend so much. The desire will pass.
    XlonelyheartsX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Im a tomboy (im 14) and I have never had a boyfriend but I would like to be with that one guy that will accept me for who I am. I mean don't we all. But if you want a boyfriend just be yourself. Don't try to be someone your not for the guy you like. As a tomboy you will have guy friends anyway so just be yourself and maybe be a lil' bit more girly. Balance it out. Sometimes be your usual self and then try to be a bit more girly. The boys will more than likely be surprised if you try and be a bit more girly and you never know they might actually like it ;) hope this helps. Remember just be yourself. Don't change for anyone. The person who will love you will love you for who you are.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 16, 2012, 11:25 AM
    I'm really concerned that you write that you need a boyfriend. You need air, you need food, you need clothes and a roof over your head. You don't need a boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tomboy? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a tomboy but no one notice because there is this other tomboy that everyone wants to be friends with. What can I do?

How to not be a tomboy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a tomboy in the sense that I don't like to wear make-up and I love physically enduring avitivities--I guess today's society would label me as a tomboy of some sort. Though, as I'm getting older I want to feel pretty and I want to be taken as seriously as other girls. Any suggestion on how I can...

Tomboy Or girly? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I just wanted to know what I was, I am not labeling but I am just wondering... What am I?? THings I love: Colour pink, sports, colour blue, baggy jeans, shopping, hanging out with guy friends, gym, games, TV, Singing, dancing, math, art, and some guy things... Hate: snobby...

View more questions Search