Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rashid91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 11:58 AM
    Islamic Finance and Investment.
    Assalamu Alaikum warah matullah wabarkatuhu

Dr Zakir Naik Sb.

Is there any Islamic Finance Investment Bank in India? Please give me address of Branches.

Jazakallah khair,

Abdul Wasay
    Saudi Arabia

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for islamic web site having islamic news,videos, information etc... [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for islamic web site having islamic news,videos, information etc... I think the name was pega or pege or a sort like this. Can you help me lease

Is islamic banking is true islamic [ 0 Answers ]

I'm doing job in dubai islamic bank and I have an offer from allied bank which is an conventional bank.is islamic banking is truly islamic.

Looking at Islamic Finance model and your opinions [ 2 Answers ]

The concept of Islamic Financig is dervied from the general rules of Islam for trading and economy, this is where the name came from for Islamic Banking. So the key and main difference is at the way services or commodoties get traded, below are some of the rules: 1- Loaning and borrowing...

Deducting Mortgage Interest abroad in Islamic Finance? [ 1 Answers ]

I am presently living in Dubai where I am considering buying a house. I understand from some of the other blogs that so long as that house is my first home or second home, the loan is secured against the home, there is a true debtor creditor relationship, I'm legally legally liable for the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.