Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheeVoice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 10:00 AM
    Skin Lightening/Hydroquinone Skin Reactions Causing Discoloration?
    My GrandMother Use to use Skin Lighting/Whiting/Bleaching IDK which One when I was younger

I'm from A tropical area so it's like living on the sun, I got darker

So I Recently Started To ReUSe it Again, And it's making spot up, A fairly small amount of Tiny Orange Spots

How do I fix it & has anybdy else had this experince, I don't want to try to even it out Because

I don't know what's going to happen. And I like being A prettyBrown Color that's why I started Back up

zannylighter Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 07:52 AM
    Are you using sunscreen? If not you need to start. Try mild facial peel, exfoliate, use your cream more often for a week, then back to original usage the next week, but wash more often and moisturize, try glycerin and skin lightening oil, gives deeper.
    punkrose Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2011, 10:23 AM
    Do they look like freckly.. Are you using steroids? IF so, I had the same problem but they are gone they were on the outside of my palms and they were orange just wear some gloves to get that's skin to peel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening - Hydroquinone [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone I've been using different creams & lotion with supposedly containing Hydroquinone. But they don't work! (only a lemon fragranced one made by a company in Glasgow, Great Britain which is no longer available). I now want to try making my own. I was wondering (after reading...

Bio claire skin lightening cream crème how lond does it take to lightening your skin [ 1 Answers ]

Bio claire crème how long does it take to lightening your skin where in jamaica can I get it to buy

Is phot grade hydroquinone powder the same as the skin lightening powder? [ 7 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone powder that is used for skin lightening the same kind used for photo development?. because if so there is a seller on eBay selling it by the pound for SUPER CHEAP! $17 and... 250 grams for $10 or so... and $7 shipping... I wanted to buy some but before I do and then it is the wrong...

Whole body skin lightening without using hydroquinone or other strong chemicals. [ 3 Answers ]

About two years ago I started using Palmers skin success cream on my face as a way to get rid of acne and clear up my face in general. What I didn't know was that it can actually make your face lighter if used too much. I found out too late and since I have been using Palmers Skin Success products...

Natural skin lightening creams?- alternatives to hydroquinone [ 8 Answers ]

I am using palmer's fade cream at the moment, but I wanted to swich over to something without hydroquinone. Do you know of any skin lightening creams that are effective without the use of hydroquinone and natural?

View more questions Search