Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jabag11 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 02:55 AM
    How can I put my last name and page number on the top right corner of each page?
    This is for an essay, MLA format. I can't just type it, I need to insert it. How can I do this, help please.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 03:00 AM
    If you are using Microsoft Word then use a Header.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 28, 2011, 03:07 AM

It would help if you told us what software you are using. Different software use different methods.

Yes you would use a header. Page numbering is easy with Word (and most programs). With Word you can use the Insert menu to insert your name provided you filled out the name when you installed Word.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home page, favorites work fine, if I do a Google or bing search, r: can't open page [ 1 Answers ]

I.E. Home page is MSN, I can open any link on that and works fine, If I do a new search on Google or bing, get can not open page. I have another computer at home that works fine, have compared settings and all are same. Please help.

Huge Word Doc Too Many Page Sizes - Unable to Change Page Setup [ 8 Answers ]

Windows Vista Microsoft Word 2003 SP3 I've a 298 page word doc which was created by: a) scanned into a PDF document b) using Abbyy FineReader Optical Character Recognition OCR software I turned it into a Word Doc Now, the problem is that while the majority of the Word Doc has paper set to...

View more questions Search