Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kansiime Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 02:39 AM
    Tips of starting NGO?
    Iam a ugandan female aged 23years staying in Mbarara District,I am a senior six graduate with a wish of establishing a small NGO for street kids and OVCSin uganda and I don't have money personally but have that wish which steps can I take to see that the NGO has come up Successfully and developmetal to these young children for the better future of uganda? Help me

Check out some similar questions!

Tips on Starting an NGO in Nigeria [ 4 Answers ]

I'm from Nigeria, trying to set up an NGO hope to get tips on how to do that. Thanks.

Tips on starting middle school [ 15 Answers ]

I'm sooooooooooo scared about starting middle school I'm happy scared and confused about it any tips on how to start it off right... :confused::):(:eek:

Starting Middle School Tips [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I am starting middle school in September and I am looking for tips. I am so excited to go, but, I am curious. I read a book of tips for middle school, but I still have more questions. So if you have some useful tips, please tell me. Her are some of my questions: What do I do when I finish my...

Starting High School Tips [ 15 Answers ]

Hi , I'm 14 n next year I will be going to high school I'm just wondering if there is any tips or anything real important I should know about

Tips for starting a business [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in opening a specialty shoe store catering to very trendy modern women who need extended sizes and widths. How difficult is this to do? How does anyone recommend I start this process? I am also interested in possibly starting with an online business since I don't really have the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.