Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girly20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2011, 09:47 PM
    Husband always accuses
    My husband is constantly accusing me of cheating.. neither of us has have ever been unfaithful. We have been married for almost a year but have dated for 6 years.. We have a great relationship until we get in an argument he brings up any guy I have ever dated or any male I ever mentioned from work. I'm tired of it and it makes me so angry that I lose my temper.. any advice on how to deal with it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2011, 09:56 PM

Did he ever date anyone other than you?
    girly20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 03:41 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    No nothing serious..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2011, 04:11 PM

Tell him how you feel. Ask him why he's accusing you of something you aren't doing? Talk to him.

Relationships require communication. If you just blow up every time he makes this accusation, then you're starting back from square one every time you fight.

Tell him how you feel, tell him that you don't like being accused of something you haven't done, and let him know that you won't accept this. He has to learn to fight fair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband accuses me of cheating and lying [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for 9 years and have been married for 6 years. We have two boys together. Lets see. We met my senior year in college and I left my boyfriend at that time for my husband. I was a very active person and get along with everyone. My husband was so nice to me and we had so...

My husband constantly accuses me of cheating! [ 13 Answers ]

My husband is constantly accusing me of cheating on him. I have never cheated on him once. One of us (not sure which) entered into our relationship with the std chlamydia and now every time he accuses me he says I gave him chlamydia. I have no friends nor do I go out. He says I am cheating when I...

Husband accuses me of cheating [ 5 Answers ]

My husband痴 accusations are so outrageous that I convinced myself I知 alone in this. I知 thankful for all the women who had shared their stories on this site. I want to know if any of these husbands had recovered from their odd behaviors? If so, did the relationship work out? I知 asking this...

Husband accuses me of cheating [ 14 Answers ]

Husband accuses me of cheating

Best friend's Husband accuses us of being lesbians. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in a very hurtful and angry predicament right now. My best friend of 11 years, her husband, my husband and our 4 kids are very close. However, on a recent trip to Vegas with my friend and her hubby, he got all bent out of shape and accused her and I of being lovers! Anyhow, after many...

View more questions Search