Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topoftheline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2011, 06:27 PM
    A credit card company that use tranunion for approval?
    What credit card company use tranunion only

Check out some similar questions!

I owe credit card for $6000 and the credit card company subpoena me? [ 7 Answers ]

What should I do? I'm currently unemployed but I have money in my 401k. I offered the credit company $100 per month but they don't want to accept it. Will the judge give me a judgement to take my 401 k or will the judge accept my offer of $100 per mont? Please advise.

Being sued for credit card debt by law firm representing credit card company [ 7 Answers ]

Well, its happened. I have received a summons for a credit card debt by law firm. I have to go to the county court house to talk with the clerk... (not sure what will happen,never been sued before)If I don't go within 20 days, they say they will start proceedings to garnishing my wages. I do owe...

Being Sued by Credit Card Company [ 3 Answers ]

I am being sued by discover card for non payment. I tried to explain to them , I lost my job and could not make minimum payments. They called 7 times a day , sent letters weekly , and would not stop. Now they are trying a default judgement against me. What can I do?

Do I have a Lawsuit against credit card company [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I had a credit card with chase for a long time,over 15 years I believe. My husband is havig an affair with another women and took out credit card in his name using her address and phone number.Chase can see there are 3 credit cards,One in my name and two has her name and address. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.