Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adam.B Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2011, 05:21 PM
    Will I pass the EtG test?
    Will I pass the EtG alcohol test if I had 1 22oz light beer the previous day?
    nisey68 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 03:17 PM
    I drank a 32oz on a Saturday at 6:00 pm. And took a egt test on Sunday at 5:30 pm. And passed
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2011, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam.B View Post
    Will I pass the etg alcohol test if I had 1 22oz light beer the previous day?
    I missed this when you posted. Sorry.

You are right in the middle. The range for elimination could be as little as 13 hours or as much as 36 hours.

Then again see the above post, consumed the equivalent of 2-1/2 beers and passed. I would have figured that at 24-40 hours.

Very, very erratic test.
    superfly1000 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 03:46 PM
    , I am posting here after a scarry experience and wanted to share my success story. I have been on probation for over a year doing 2 x a month EtG ua s . I am generally good and only drink a bit on Fridays or if the last test falls with leeway before the beginning of next month
    amyduffield Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 03:53 PM
    It will depend on your weight and how much water you have had in the last 24 hours. If you keep hydrated the alcohol will pass through your urine more quickly.

Jul 12, 2012, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by superfly1000 View Post
    , I am posting here after a scarry experience and wanted to share my success story. I have been on probation for over a year doing 2 x a month etg ua s . I am generally good and only drink a bit on Fridays test falls with leeway before the beginning of next month
    What I did was stupid and thought I was safe until after 4th ofJuly. I drank a 12 pack of bud light and got called to test the next day. I got a false negative with the following. Drink water, all day long I flushed and drank and peeed. Probably 2 gallons plus, light lunch and more to drink. I then did a magnum detox blueberry by the instructions. I tested late in the day and was negative and not dilute. I made myself sick with all the water and have been worried sick as well but did pass.good luck to all
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2012, 04:05 PM
    What i did was stupid and thought i was safe until after 4th ofJuly. I drank a 12 pack of bud light and got called to test the next day. I got a false negative with the following. Drink water, all day long i flushed and drank and peeed. Probably 2 gallons plus, light lunch and more to drink. I then did a magnum detox blueberry by the instructions. I tested late in the day and was negative and not dilute. I made my self sick with all the water and have been worried sick as well but did pass.good luck to all
    So you drank 12 beers and passed the EtG within a 24 hour period?

Jul 12, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    So you drank 12 beers and passed the EtG within a 24 hour period?
    Yup, extreem water loading and very unpleasant . Po said my level was 20! Close to dilute so watch it. But no positive, prob 16 18 hours from last drink. I then got to stress to the next meeting 1 week later. I'm back on the wagon till I'm done now.
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Yup, extreem water loading and very unpleasant . Po said my level was 20 !? Close to dilute so watch it. But no positive, prob 16 18 hours from last drink. I then got to stress to the next meeting 1 week later. I'm back on the wagon till I'm done now.
    That is amazing. Would you tell me your gender, age weight and height? I want to establish alcohol clearance time, probably 6-8 hours during which time you were still creating EtG.

That result can only be from the water load and possibly degradation of your sample.

Jul 12, 2012, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    That is amazing. Would you tell me your gender, age weight and height? I want to establish alcohol clearance time, probably 6-8 hours during which time you were still creating EtG.
    That result can only be from the water load and possibly degradation of your sample.
    42 180 male 6ft I also work outside in 90 100 degree heat but didn't work a lot that day . I drank A lot OF WATER.

Jul 12, 2012, 05:10 PM
    42 180 male 6ft i also work outside in 90 100 degree heat but didn't work alot that day . I drank ALOT OF WATER.
    I have gout as well allopurinol and indocin maybe something there?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass EtG test after 59 hours? [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 6ft 3in 230 lbs I been drinking water for the last 3 hours my test is tomorrow by 11am... I drank last on Monday at 3am I have also been taking creatine and a detox pill I plan waking up early and running and sweatting allot will this be enough to pass

Will I pass my ETG test after roughly 72 hours? [ 5 Answers ]

I am on PC-1000 diversion program, I drank 3 beers about 72 hours before my test, I'm not sure if pc-1000 uses an EtG test or not, but they do test for acohol so I'm assuming they do. Will I pass? I'm 5'10" 145 pounds, decent metabolism.

Will I pass EtG test after 62 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

Saturday I drank about 12 beers, stopping at approx. 2:00 am. Im a healthy 125 lb female with a fast metabolism. I am taking an EtG test Tuesday at about 4:45 pm. Do you think I will pass? (That would be about 62 hours after consuption.)

How do I pass an EtG alcohol test? [ 8 Answers ]

I drank last and really regret it because I am not suppose to be drinking, but I found out today that I have to take an EtG test in the morning, and am wondering if anyone knows from experience how to pass it? I am not going to drink anymore because it is not worth this much stress, but I am moving...

Pass an EtG test [ 9 Answers ]

Is there anyway to pass an EtG test while still drinking How can you pass an EtG test and still drink How many beers can you drink andstill pass a EtG test

View more questions Search