Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjrussell411 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Text to large
    Playing with my computer I increased the size of the text very large too large for my E-mail to fit along with everything else Nothing will fit correctly on pages How can I correct this??
    ChemCatalyst Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Click on the 'View' menu and then select 'Text Size.' Hope that helps.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 29, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Are you referring to the text size in Internet Explorer, if so it a case of:
    View > Text Size > Set it to the size you want.

If its on anything else, then let use know which application you are having a problem with.
    frost110 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 01:55 PM
    This also might be an "Accessability" issue Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessability > Magnification.

I had that happen once, pain in the butt to figure out what was wrong. Either way, if you have a middle scroll on the mouse hold control and scroll up or down to increase/decrease text on the fly.

--FrosT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a large lake in my toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a small puddle of water in my toilet bowl. I'm hoping to get some ideas on which toilets are the best. I want a lake. A big lake. I also want something that will scare people when it's flushed. I want the floor to shake as my lake is emptied and a new lake emerges. So some ideas...

Large Log file [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop keeps coming up saying that the HDD is nearly full. I do a check of how much free space I have and sometimes it's as little as 14KB. After doing a search around the HDD I always find that the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles\WMI\trace.log is 16GB or so. I just delete the file and the...

Large boobs [ 11 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest recommend to get a breast reductions...

How large will my dog be? [ 4 Answers ]

My pup is 8 weeks old and weighs 15 pounds right now, she's gained 5 pounds in the two weeks we've had her, her dad is a purebred yellow lab (120 pounds) and her mom is 1/2 black lab, 1/2 shephard, mom was very slim, but she did just finish weaning 8 large pups, she was roughly about 60 pounds, is...

Large Tile [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning, I am building a new bathroom with a custom shower. I am in the process of finishing up my plumbing and installing cement backer boards for the shower walls and on the bathroom floor. I plan to build the shower pan with mortor bed and PVC liner. I will be using ceramic tiles...

View more questions Search