Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maisam420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2011, 08:04 AM
    Call Of Duty 1 won't Run In Single Player Mode
    I have cod1 ISO I had mount it up and installed successfully, it runs fine on the multiplayer mode but when I switched to single player mode it give an error about : PLEASE INSERT THE CORRECT CD-ROM, SELECT OK AND RESTART APPLICATION
    *** help me
    My PC SPEC
    Model

Hewlett-Packard HP

CPU

IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® 4
    CPU 2.80GHz

RAM

1Giga Byte

GPU

IntelĀ®
    82915G/GV/910GL
    Express Chipset Family

Check out some similar questions!

A/C not working on Auto mode but will run on manual mode [ 0 Answers ]

The honeywell thermostat is 10 years old. (as are the a/c units). The upstairs stat stopped working in auto mode, but when I switch it to "on", it blows cold air and works. Is the thermostat the problem (I hope) or is it something bigger? Thanks for your help!

B&S single OHV won't run can head gasket be the problem? [ 3 Answers ]

MTD ridding mower accidentally hit a root & engine strained then stalled. When restarted ran with no power but did get under cover. Next day will not start; has spark;added fuel to carb & no start; removed fly wheel & no damage or misalignment of key way. Removed valve cover & vales move when...

Blower won't run in a/c mode [ 1 Answers ]

Just installed an condenser unit toa amana air command furance model #guc-c this unit never had a/c installed.outside unit and ran new 18/5 t-stat wire and a new lux t-stat model# dmh110. The furance will run the blower will kick on run.the out side unit will kick on and run but the blower will not...

Blower motor won't turn on in automatic mode it only turns on in manual mode [ 4 Answers ]

I have a ruud furnace and it won't turn on when set on "auto" mode,its only turning on in "manual" mode and blows heat.The fan turns on when put in the "on"/"fan" mode. I have to turn it off manually once the rooms have reached the desired temp.I could here the blowers start than they shut off...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.