Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lightning38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 02:19 PM
    concrete
    I have an existing garage that is about 20 x 35, 8feet of which was added some years after the original.
    The new is not cracking, however it is slightly( 1" ) higher ,as well there are some anomalies in the slab to include some negative grade.
    There is an existing 2 story structure ( small apt over the garage ).

I would like to have a topper over the existing slab perhaps 1 or 1 1/2 inch to level the slab.

What products are available for this task and is it possible to get this done so that it won't crack up and will in fact last... who would do this kind of work ?

Check out some similar questions!

Extending a concrete slab patio using concrete blocks [ 11 Answers ]

I currently have a 14x16 concrete patio I am about to build a pergola over and have also decided to lay stone tiles over the concrete instead of staining it to give it a new look. I was looking at my plans and realized this would be a perfect opportunity to extend my patio out another 5ft so it...

How do I lay concrete over concrete to avoid chipping, flaking and cracking? [ 4 Answers ]

I am considering overlaying concrete over concrete in the basement. How can I best do this to avoid problems with it in the future. I plan on coloring the cement before I say or staining it once it has been overlayed. I want to do it right the first time. Thanks

Interior concrete floors over the existing concrete slab [ 4 Answers ]

Can you put an interior decorative concrete floor over an existing concrete slab that now is carpeted

How many bags of ready mix concrete to make 1 1/2 yards of concrete? [ 2 Answers ]

How many 80lb bags of ready mix concrete do I need to make a yard and half

Installing a concrete shower floor over a custom concrete pan. [ 4 Answers ]

I want to install a stained concrete shower floor instead of tile. I have already installed a custom shower pan and pitched it to specs. My question is should I be concerned about the new floor cracking since it will only be 1/2" thick? If you have any other suggestions on the install, please...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.