Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shugufta_wani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 06:56 AM
    Dreams
    Salam... I want to know how can I check what my dreams mean... I mean is there any book that can tell me what my dreams exactly mean or give me a clue about the dreams as I have some dreams that I really want to know what they exactly mean..
    Thank you
    Allah Hafiz
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 26, 2011, 04:48 PM

Any book store will have several books on the subject.

But I doubt their value.

Dreams are not really understood by people who study them all the time in a scientific manner, and any explanation of meaning is usually guess work.

Dreams are usually just dreams.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 26, 2011, 05:08 PM
    In most cases I couldn't agree more with Martini. Go to Barnes & Noble or any other bookseller... you will not be let down with selection. But there is as much to dream interpretation as there is with the zodiac. Yes, God can give dreams as a means of communicating with us... but the interpretation to that also belongs to Him... not a New Age author.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jul 20, 2011, 08:51 AM
    Tell me your dream...
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by black111madonna View Post
    Tell me your dream...
    Couldn't do that even in the adult forums and not get censored and/or banned.:eek: :D ;)

Why would you want someone to tell you their dreams anyway? :cool:
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 20, 2011, 12:47 PM
    Obviously they have a gift ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know about DREAMS? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know what to post this under, so I hope I posted it under the most appropriate subject. Normally I wouldn't ask a question like this (due to having a lot of crazy dreams that I'm OK with) Last night I had a dream that I woke up in my pajamas, that a monstrous poisonous dark colored...

Dreams [ 8 Answers ]

There is this thing with my family with dreams and it happens all the time. Weird stuff too like being pulled to places and things... sometimes people. I don't know its weird. If I am about to be in a bad situation or walk into one I get this like wave that almost knocks me backward. I see...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

What do dreams mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I know that dreams are just things that we think of in life... but I dream things that have no link with my present life... One day I dreamed about medicines and the next day my uncle had to go to the hospital... when I was going with my family at a wedding... some of my friends say that was a...

Dreams from where? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am a 28yr male and I know that you have lots and lots of dreams a night but most you can't remember that was the case for me up until the past 6 or 7 days now. THis is something that normally I would keep to myself and just laugh it off but its every time I go to sleep now.I can never...

View more questions Search