Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vvikki124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 12:06 AM
    I had an abortion and then a week after I had unprotected sex, then two days after t
    I had an abortion and then a week after I had unprotected sex, then two days after the sex I started using the depo shot. Could I be pregnant right now?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 26, 2011, 12:57 AM

If you have sex there is always a chance you can get pregnant if there are no physical reasons that will prevent pregnancy.

But from what you said I would think that the chances are very slim.

Unprotected sex right after an abortion seems to indicate you may need to step back an reevaluate your ability to make responsible decisions regarding your future.

This action shows lack of maturity and common sense.

I don't want to sound cold and callous about this, but since I am,
    It will.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 26, 2011, 01:00 AM

I should have confirmed your age before I answered but I assumed that you having an abortion would make you an adult , at least 18,
    Please confirm your age.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2011, 11:56 AM

First did you even talk to your doctor about how long you were to wait before having sex ( weeks, not days)

You could have caused serious injury, please see your doctor.
    airhead12 Posts: 25, Reputation: -5

Jun 28, 2011, 04:36 PM
    I. Think next time use a comdom and u not be worry and u should wait as long as u doc say to wait on sex
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2011, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by airhead12 View Post
    I. Think next time use a comdom and u not be worry and u should wait as long as u doc say to wait on sex
    What's a "comdom"? Who is this "u"? Adults use full words. This is the adult sexuality forum, not the teen forum. Any thread written here should be written by an adult. Any advice given here should be given by an adult. Chat speak is against the rules of this site. When I see chat speak, I know an adult isn't posting. :(

Fact is, a condom isn't 100%. No form of birth control is 100%. So using a condom, which will reduce the risk, isn't 100% effective against pregnancy.

Every time you have sex pregnancy is possible, so you should worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

Bleeding after a week off my period, but just had unprotected sex 2 days ago [ 2 Answers ]

But just had unprotected sex 2 days ago. What could that mean

I had unprotected sex 3-4 days before my period was due its now been a week [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex 3-4 days before my period was due its now been a week since I had sex and I have not seen my period I am getting worried is it possible that I can still not be pregnant... answer soon please

I've had unprotected sex every other week with my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

But now I'm on my period its light red blood.. I've been having pains in my legs,my stomach,and I have been very tired,and been waking up all times of the nights eating.also I have been drinking a lot of water. When I smell certain foods I don't throw up I get a ill feeling like I have to throw...

View more questions Search