Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jun 25, 2011, 09:58 AM
    Getting back my power of attorney
    When I was dying of cancer my wife had power of attorney not that I survived I want it back. How do I do it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2011, 10:10 AM

I'm glad you are still alive!

In order to revoke a POA, you must submit a notarized form (see the link provided) to every person or institution that has the POA authorization form.

How to Revoke a Power of Attorney

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power Of Attorney [ 7 Answers ]

I need to do a power of attorney, in case my parent, become unable to make decisions, in all matters like health and financial decisions. Which type ofPower of Attorney form do I use, because I hear that is at least 2 types of Power of Attorney Forms. Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks...

Power of attorney [ 2 Answers ]

My friend had poa for her dad. He has passed away. She wanted to put her name on the deed to his hose. She does not have the original poa form and the attorney gave her both the originals and only has a copy. She lost both originals. Can she still put her name on the deed using a copy of the...

How to get power of attorney [ 3 Answers ]

My Niece has been institutionalized with Alzheimers. I am the last living relative and have been asked if I want to have power of attorney. 1. I don't know how this is done. I've Googled it but it only tells how I, me, myself can give power of attorney to someone else, not how I claim it. So how...

Power of Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about the Power of Attorney Law in Pennsylvania. Is there a difference when two people are names as Power of Attorney for someone, if the wording is "AND" or "AND OR"? What does the different mean? If it POA says "AND" and one named POA does things without the...

Power of Attorney [ 2 Answers ]

My brother and I have been assigned power of attorney for both parents. I am afraid that my brother will go to the bank and put all of my parents assests in an account with his name only. Can he legally do this?

View more questions Search