Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncYahoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Who is the NHL Player in this picture with my fiancé?
    Apparently he's gay so this picture is OK... whatever... does anyone know who he is? Thanks
    Attached Images

J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 25, 2011, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ncYahoo View Post
    Apparently he's gay so this picture is ok...
    What does that mean? That a picture of a straight person is not okay to post on the internet? I'm confused.
    ncYahoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2011, 12:38 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    No, sorry I left some background out. My fiancé had a very "cute" picture taken with him and when I called her out on it she said he was gay so I shouldn't be upset at the picture. I have no idea who he is, apparently he's a NHL Hockey player, she was partying with the Bruins after their Stanley Cup win at the time (other teams were there too)... Anyway, do you or anyone else recognize him?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 01:21 PM

You could start by looking here -
    List of NHL players - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can my fianc? Adopt my daughter when her father isn't in the picture [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 10 years old. SHe has seen her biological father once when she was a year old. His name isn't on her Birth Certficate however, he does pay $200 a month in child support. He recently told me that he doesn't think she is his, after acknowledging paternity when she was born. He now...

NO picture from a DVD player [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Sony LCD TV. We had a DVD player that broke so we bought a new one. We tried to hook it up but what we get is only the sound from the DVD. No picture comes on. We here everything as if it is running but again no picture. What are we missing?

Media player shows no picture in IE/FF [ 3 Answers ]

Helo Guys, I have a strange problem. I am trying to watch an online TV, Power Türk TV (click on TIKLA&IZLE in the upper right hand corner) and it gives sound but no image. I tried the site in both IE and Firefox but the result is the same. I have the latest versions of both browsers running...

Sony DVD player stops picture, then starts again [ 1 Answers ]

My Sony DVD/VCR player has suddenly started stopping the action for several seconds, then starting again. What's going on? Do I need a new player?

FiancŽ in the picture [ 3 Answers ]

If I have been dating someone for a while and I am now engaged, can the father of my child try to keep my fiancé from being around my child? There is nothing in our papers saying he cannot be around her. The only thing that is in there is about no cohabitation. The father of my child is now...

View more questions Search