Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucky1041 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2011, 01:57 AM
    Infection in penis?
    I got penis infection after sex with my girl friend.after treatment of infection,my penis is very weak and cannot stand... I m worried about this.. help me out with this.. is there any chance of disease..
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2011, 07:39 PM

Penis infection for sure. Chance of disease for sure. Go to the doctor. They will most likely give you pills to take.

The longer you wait the more likely your penis will suffer grave consequences.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2011, 07:54 PM

Sure there is always a good chance of many infections or other STDs. You need to go to your doctor or public health facility

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis infection? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just about to masturbate when I saw a few white spots things, there's about 10 of them really close to each other and there really small, and I have about 2 of these patches on my foreskin. I haven't had sex(I'm only 15) and I don't want to go to the doctors because I'm a bit self conscious....

Penis infection? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well, since I was a child I thought my penis was normal but lately I've released it isn't, at the tip under the foreskin it is very red and hurts allot when touched, I am 15 and becoming ready for sex. What should I do?

Penis infection? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am new to the site. I'm hoping someone can tell me what's going on with me. When I pull down my foreskin, I find a sort of whitish pus on my penis. But it usually just comes off after I take a shower, and it doesn't come back if I shower daily. But I noticed if I do not wash my penis one day...

Penis infection [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I seem to have pimpels around the head of my penis but I don't know how come because I have never had sex with anyone how did I get that and how can I treat it? :confused:

Penis Infection? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok here's the story... this probably started a day after masturbation 4 weeks back... at first the tip of my foreskin got very very dry/red... after a week or two this passed and my foreskin went back to normal... but... the head of my penis under the foreskin looks a little red on the sides... and...

View more questions Search